• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-men

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I once streaked my hair a kinda magenta color (Divine Wine discontinued by Manic Panic) but I want to streak it purple like my xmen character...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Nope...but her love interest is Gambit...
She replaces Jean Grey....so she has Jean Grey's powers + one other...She is an animal shapeshifter..Her name is Elir Weston...and her x-name is The Midnight Phoniex

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
ooh...imma make my character...his name is... Gabriel..He is also a brother of Wolverine and Sabertoothe..he has long black hair with WHITE stripes...yes...lol..epic...makes use of having both Wolverine's and Sabertooths claws and healing factor. Has pointy teeth, a goatee and mustache, though nothing like Victor Creed...He isn't hairy like Logan either, though he is a bit "angry" like him...he also is able to phase through things and teleport...but not such distances as nightcrawler...his nickname is....take a guess....Zebra...because of his hair....also his speed and agility in combat...Though his older brothers call him Rodent, Rat, and sometimes Mouse, due to the size difference between them

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
Trish67;191114 said:
Did I say she kills Rogue? I don't recall saying that...lol

sorry for the DP...but..she kinda has to kill rogue...considering ur saying she is Gambit's love interest...and since Gambit dates rogue, and he is in no way a two-timer, she must have died....lol

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Elir is with Gambit before Rogue comes into the picture...(so like during the wolverine origins time)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oh ok...
Striker gets ahold of Elir...and attempts to expirment on her...but he discovers her to be too powerful, because she is a class five...he attempts his expirment anyway...he attempts to obtain her shapshifting power for his weapon X....he fails...Elir runs away...she finds gambit again....but then striker finds them...when he does they are near a lake...Elir attempts to drown Striker, she only manages to drench him...but she traps herself in the lake (much like Jean Grey in the second movie)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
cool...then Gambit thinks Elir is dead...so he dates Rogue...then some time later maybe a couple of months or so...after he's been dating Rogue...Elir teleplathicly contacts him...much the way Jean Grey contacts Scott in movie 3.

Top Bottom