• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X-Box Live Down ??

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Is X-Box live down today from the hours of 11.30 am ( uk ) time and wat ever time for the rest of you? :lol:

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
I believe the Servers are too busy, or something like that anyway. You've probably noticed that the XBOX Live Tags (on the forum) don't seem to be working at the moment.

Basically, the problem will be happening all over, no matter which country you live in. :)

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Yeah, Xbox Live is down at the moment. I tried to sign in a few minutes ago and it wouldn't let me, I tested my connection and it still wouldn't work.

Checked a few other forums I visit and everyone seems to be having the same problem, should be back up soon... I hope.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its down for routine maintenance i believe, shouldnt be down for long (probably back online as i type this).

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yeah, I got that too. I didn't even get an especially description error message - only "You've been disconnected. Lulz."

Well, maybe not the lulz part but that's pretty much all I got! I thought my 'net had died at the time. :p

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
well they could of told us though really !! i thought it was just me as me and my 360 dont get along so well these days :lol:

Top Bottom