• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF?!?!

So is this plagiarism?

• Total voters

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
Who doesn't like slow-motion bullet dodging?^_^
I like it actually xD (and I like matrix too xD) anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from NT/capcom about this trailer :devil:

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Oh. My. God.

Look on the bright side, I'd rather have studios attempt to copy stellar titles instead of copying trash.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Uh... Wow. Impressive, for a rip-off of basically every major game soon to come out/having come out.

I hope to god that was done on purpose/for the sake of satire...

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
Uh... Wow. Impressive, for a rip-off of basically every major game soon to come out/having come out.

I hope to god that was done on purpose/for the sake of satire...

That'd better be the case, but it doesn't seem to have been done on purpose xD

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

OMG!!!!!! Hahahahaha reallllyyy......how stupid can u get if a company cant simply make a trailer then they shou throw them selfs from the very top of that company :d hope its tall!!!:d

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
other than the final part that blatantly rips off the dmc trailer, its no more of a plagurism than family guy is if the simpsons except its SOO much worse than dmc

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
Personally, I think that while it is extremely similar to the DmC reveal trailer, it's not specific enough to be plagiarism. Though it is quite obvious where their influence came from...especially the jump at the end. But if that's plagiarism then Marvel better sue NT, Capcom, and this company cause Spiderman has been doing that jump for years. XD

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Looks more awesome than E3 DmC trailer.

I wouldn't call it plagirism or whatever.

There is 2 billion chinese. The word probably don't exist in that big of crowd :p

It's not like NT hasn't ripped off other games. So it would be very ironic if they sued Age of Guns developers.

Top Bottom