• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WTF?!?!

So is this plagiarism?

• Total voters

berto

I Saw the Devil
HA HA hAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, oh, my sides .:lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!:lol::w00t:

That's fricken histerical! I love it....

I think that they are deliveratly showing a DmC thing to hint as to the type of game that this will be. If it's rather blaten I think it's more of a refrence rather than pladgerism... Maybe...

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
1912-so-much-win.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I don't think it's plagiarism as it could be more of a reference.
Maybe they are DmC fans and wanted to give a shootout.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Am I the only one who thinks, "High speed train... hair is not moving...? Oh, hey, it's similar to DmC XD"

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Lolz. But then This thing reminded me another MMO what was been to release but never seen light and also have more classic DMC references, it was been Korean game called Last Online. But from now I never heard new on It so propably this thing is only on Korean serwers, EU version never was seen. I hope this MMO will be playable in EU, i think this is not plagiarism XD

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
It seems as if everyone thinks it's pretty hilarious. The 3 main references i can see is the main character looking like FF Versus 13 dude, MG:R and DmC, took right out of their trailer. Same camera angel and same character motions. I don't think it's plagiarism at this point, but once money starts moving from hand to hand, i'm sure NT will get involved. I think the best thing to do is just laugh at it though. Its so blatant that its funny. How can u take a game company serious when they literally just copy from other games

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I still desperatly want to see what Ninja Theory said about that! Maybe they said it was okay to do it. If not, LOL I SOOOO want to see what Tameen thought about it!

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
It made me laugh the first time I saw it but now that I've replayed the video twice I wonder...how did they dare to re-use so many moves from DmC trailers 0_0 the ending is just the same as the first trailer of DmC and there's also this thing he does at 00:16, it was in the last DmC trailer

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It made me laugh the first time I saw it but now that I've replayed the video twice I wonder...how did they dare to re-use so many moves from DmC trailers 0_0 the ending is just the same as the first trailer of DmC and there's also this thing he does at 00:16, it was in the last DmC trailer

They also copied the metal Gear rising trailer with the train tunnel scene, plus this guy looks like some character I'd see in Final fantasy. SO glad this wasn't new Dante, this guys looks like the same old anime male lead in EVERY shonen manga series.

Top Bottom