• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would Old Vergil have killed Lilith?

Would old Vergil kill Lilith?

• hell yeah.

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • No, he's too honorable.

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Just as the top says; would old Vergil have killed Lilith as new Vergil did? I mean think about it, considering this isn't the first time Vergil's killed a demon woman.
devil-may-cry-3-1644947.jpg

So why do you guys think?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Of course. No doubt about if for me. She was in the way. Plus, it would be giving a huge blow to Mundus, who DMC3 Vergil wanted to defeat.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
^ Pretty much this.
DMC3 Vergil doesn't seem the kind of guy who makes a big deal out of killing someone, if he found it useful for his goals.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Well it wasn't really the fact that he killed her that bugged me, it was the fact that he gave her a brief moment of pain before doing so, I mean, just make it a damn headshot

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Well it wasn't really the fact that he killed her that bugged me, it was the fact that he gave her a brief moment of pain before doing so, I mean, just make it a damn headshot

Maybe he wanted to kill the baby first, to prevent him from reacting and attacking in the case the mother was killed first (I don't know if that could be possible, honestly)? Or maybe he's just a sadistic bastard, heh.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Maybe he wanted to kill the baby first, to prevent him from reacting and attacking in the case the mother was killed first (I don't know if that could be possible, honestly)? Or maybe he's just a sadistic *******, heh.
Or it could be because Mundus would share a link with his child, like he did when he sensed the succubus was dead. So, Vergil shooting the baby first could have been a direct attack at Mundus.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Old Vergil wouldn't hesitate. He killed Arkham [attempted to at least] without even giving the guy a chance to defend himself. If he saw the Lilith and Mundu's demon baby as a threat to him in the present or distant future, he'd take that threat it out.

And why do I think of Avatar The Last Bender, every time I hear that honor stuff XD
tumblr_mk2nvyVasT1ri765qo1_250.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Yes.

And since he used Ebony once (with a "gangsta grip" to boot), he probably trained with guns at some point (probably because Sparda trained with them, too. monkey see, monkey do).

Not to mention, since Lilith would be considered a "lesser demon" in his eyes, he most likely wouldn't have "wasted" a Summoned Sword on her because the magic itself would have been a wasted effort.

Ergo, gun. With gangsta grip.

Feel free to disagree. I no longer care.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium

You wanna take the chance that a demon fetus might survive? I wouldn't :p

-----------

I think he would have, but like The crazy demon said, he'd use Yamato, because...well...old Vergil didn't like guns. But yeah he totally would have it they were in the way of his goals. He killed Arkham once he outlived his usefulness (and he wasn't even in the way), so I'm pretty sure he'd kill someone just for being in his way - he attempted it with Dante like...thrice, after all >.<

Top Bottom