• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst personality trait?(Extra)

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Hypocrisy.

What makes a human being an insufferable waste? A person who is quick to glorify or condemn something, while turning around and neglecting to treat something they favor or hate with the same one-track mindset.

This has been a common trait in some of the worst people that have ever lived, along with people you'll surely encounter in day-to-day life. They aren't worth talking to, paying attention to, or consorting with...but Jesus Christ if they don't turn up frequently like omnipresent weeds.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
abusive/manipulative. got zero tolerance for it or people who are. oh, and people who fight and scream in front of their young kids, or drag them into their fights, whatever personality trait that is.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't know the word for it, but I hate overly-religious people. (I mean no offense to anyone of religion. Just an opinion)
me being a Christian, I've seen a lot of things of both my and other religions that just really annoy me. Westburo is the biggest example of a religion that is nothing more but a corrupted cult who bastardizes and insults everyone else all in the name of the god they think is the same Christians believe in. And not just Westburo, but other annoying people in a religion who makes the rest of that religion out as horrible people. But that's just me.

A character trait I don't like of myself is that I can be really shy when talking to people. Especially to women. I wanna be able to talk to people and somehow flirt or something, however I can't get the words to mind and say those flirtatious lines to actually get a girlfriend.

EllDawn

I guess what I'd consider the worst personality trait is narcissism. Thanks to a friend of mine, I've learned that narcissism can be so severe that it becomes abuse of other people. It really sums up everything I tend to hate in human personalities.

As for a weird trait that I have, I don't know. I guess it's how guarded I am. I don't really let anyone see who I am, and instead watch them to see what they're like. I ended up knowing more about other people than they ever know about me.

Top Bottom