• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst personality trait?(Extra)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
> Being overly kind&egalitarian.

Yes on text it seems nice but from personal experience i can tell you that caring about other's emotions&needs more than yours CAN HURT you so BE A SELFISH APATHETIC TWAT so that you're not emotionally&financially vulnerable to other selfish apathetic twats... >_>

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ooh, traits that we have ourselves too, eh? Hmm...

Empathy is definitely one of them, though it likes to take a hiatus on me, every now and then.

I'm also pretty sure there's something wrong with this next one (and I don't even have an official name for it) but I have this weird thing where I seem to borrow the personality traits of characters in books or whatnot. Not to the point of it completely overriding my own personality, or anything--it's more like I take the aspects of those characters that click with me, and it just amplifies the traits in me that are similar to theirs.

If that makes any sense...:cautious:

Exejpgwmv

Ooh, traits that we have ourselves too, eh? Hmm...

Empathy is definitely one of them, though it likes to take a hiatus on me, every now and then.

I'm also pretty sure there's something wrong with this next one (and I don't even have an official name for it) but I have this weird thing where I seem to borrow the personality traits of characters in books or whatnot. Not to the point of it completely overriding my own personality, or anything--it's more like I take the aspects of those characters that click with me, and it just amplifies the traits in me that are similar to theirs.

If that makes any sense...:cautious:
Sounds like you just subconsciously try and walk a mile in your characters shoes.

Which is a part of empathy in a way.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
If we talk about personal traits, @Malik Robinson should be little more precise in description, since I understood, that we talked in general ("What do you think Is the worst personality trait someone can have?") Or I misunderstood something.

Exejpgwmv

1. Shallow
2. egotistical
3. superficial
4. obnoxious
5. overbearing
6. inconsiderate
7. rude.
8. prudish
9. self centered
10. alcoholic
11. disrespectful
12. mean
13. nosy
14. closed minded
15. narrow minded
16. greedy
17. hateful
18. annoying
19. underfoot
20. thief
21. know it all
22. jealous
23. needy
24. laziness
25. substance abuse
26. physically abusive
27. verbally abusive
28. careless
29. thoughtless
30. workaholic
31. compulsive eater
32. nag
33. overspender
34. cheap
35. compulsive hugger
35. compulsive kisser
36. follower
36. leader
37. watcher
38. apologetic
39. non-apologetic
40. talkative
41. mess maker
42. neat freak
43. untrustworthy
44. unreliable
45. stuck up.
46. liar
47. pervert
48. wuss
49. crybaby
50. arrogant
51. awkward
52. crazed
53. Cruel
54. dangerous
55. depressed
56. desperate
57. detached
58. disagreeable
59. disgusting
60. disobedient
61. hardheaded
62. hypocritical
63. idiotic
64. racist
65. impatient
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I said list the worst personality trait someone can have.
As in, a singular trait.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You wanna jump in @Shadow ?

Heh, sure.

I've always thought the worst trait a person can have is willful ignorance, but I also dislike when people are liars or abusive (in any way) to those around them.

My worst traits? Um...I have a terrible amount of pride. I'm also easily jealous (I don't share well, LOL). And I have a really bad temper.

Top Bottom