• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Moment in Devil May Cry 4

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Knowing Lady, she would have deducted the boat money from Dante's pay after completin the mission:p She's really into getting money off Dante in the anime and DMC4.

It's a shame though that they did not put this kind of detail in the game. It would have made the overall story a lot better.

agreed still praying for a devil may cry game that lets you play as nero dante vergil lady and trish*high hopes i know*

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I think Yathzee sums up everything wrong with DMC4...

Though as annoying as the dice game was i actually found a way to cheat all you had to do was carefully look for the number you wish and shoot it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think Yathzee sums up everything wrong with DMC4...

Though as annoying as the dice game was i actually found a way to cheat all you had to do was carefully look for the number you wish and shoot it.
I love the ending to that video about having a fight to Slipknot with gummybears for the winner:lol: I kinda want that to happen in DMC now if only for the cheesyness of it.
Maybe it could have been raining gummybears during Dante's Shakespeare speech with Angus...it would have been better than confetti.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I love the ending to that video about having a fight to Slipknot with gummybears for the winner:lol: I kinda want that to happen in DMC now if only for the cheesyness of it.
I'm actually watching wasp Vs spider
Yathzee was correct this is way more interesting than DMC4's story.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm actually watching wasp Vs spider
Yathzee was correct this is way more interesting than DMC4's story.
Imagine a ginat demon wasp in DMC4. It would have been a step up from Agnus as a false angel moth-locust.:p

Plus, Dante could make a lot of bug jokes then.

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
pure sex appeal my friend cant have trish hogging the spotlight but i agree you had respect for her in dmc3 she pulled her wait but dmc4 nothing but eye candy *shakes head*
Agreed. It was a huge waste for such a great character :(

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Remember this friend: personality takes you nowhere, so Capcom decided to turn Lady in a gold digger trope. But what I really hate is the fact they made her in a tsundere.Why they did it?What was the idea?
Is to make the character even more ridiculous? Anyone of you knows what is the idea behind the use of this trope( fanfiction writers, please?)

Trish has her personality undeveloped ( as far as we know she is moody and temperamental, if we were to trust Capcom sheets on character) and it seems( to me, at least) she has far more liked than Lady,so...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Remember this friend: personality takes you nowhere, so Capcom decided to turn Lady in a gold digger trope. But what I really hate is the fact they made her in a tsundere.Why they did it?What was the idea?
Is to make the character even more ridiculous? Anyone of you knows what is the idea behind the use of this trope( fanfiction writers, please?)

Its used more as a comedic trope while also showing a rather cute side of the character. She says she hates him, but you know she SOOO loves him!

Kinda like this;

Reactions: Gel

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
So, that's why they hint Lady possibly is in love with Dante? I've thought it was just to focus the situation as a unrequited love ,since it has no hope of going anywhere.

An thank you for your answer!

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
My main gripe with DMC4 was that that I had to play as Nero for like 70% of the game. Dante's gameplay was beyond the line of awesomeness; hard to get a hang on, rewarding and satisfying once you get it. I mean, what's more satisfying when you RoyalGuard Agnus's spin attack, teleport on top his head and give him one shot in the eye. :D

Also, I don't like how Nero's dodge could only be activated 0.1 second before an attack hit you.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
My main gripe with DMC4 was that that I had to play as Nero for like 70% of the game. Dante's gameplay was beyond the line of awesomeness; hard to get a hang on, rewarding and satisfying once you get it. I mean, what's more satisfying when you RoyalGuard Agnus's spin attack, teleport on top his head and give him one shot in the eye. :D

Also, I don't like how Nero's dodge could only be activated 0.1 second before an attack hit you.

I actually perfered nero's combat to dante's i felt i could do more damage and take way more risks with less chance of getting hit i just found him to have more range and that devil bringer is a handy tool my biggest problem with high style ranks with dante was knocking oppenents across the feild with no way of bringing them back lol human mode has too few enemies for that nonsense lol

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I actually perfered nero's combat to dante's i felt i could do more damage and take way more risks with less chance of getting hit i just found him to have more range and that devil bringer is a handy tool my biggest problem with high style ranks with dante was knocking opponents across the feild with no way of bringing them back lol human mode has too few enemies for that nonsense lol
Yeah but here's the catch his attacks were slow and had less variety.. whereas dante has like this plethora of moves and styles.... he's the only reason why i pop in DMC4 disk once in a while his variety keeps the gameplay fresh.

I still have yet to master Royalguard.. its very very tricky.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
I actually perfered nero's combat to dante's i felt i could do more damage and take way more risks with less chance of getting hit i just found him to have more range and that devil bringer is a handy tool my biggest problem with high style ranks with dante was knocking oppenents across the feild with no way of bringing them back lol human mode has too few enemies for that nonsense lol

Yeah. It was convenient to bring demons next to you with the help of Nero's devil arm, and that's why, for Dante, I firstly unlocked all 3 levels of Trickster. It made my job easier to remain in the vicinity of the demons.

I guess you prefer DmC's way of doing it: combining Nero's Devil bringer with Bionic Commando's "Devil Pull", so you can pull demons as well as pull yourself towards demons. Tell you what, even in DmC, my favourite style was Angel style, and I was dodging more than parrying. I was roaming almost always with a Scythe on my back in DmC.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I guess you prefer DmC's way of doing it: combining Nero's Devil bringer with Bionic Commando's "Devil Pull", so you can pull demons as well as pull yourself towards demons. Tell you what, even in DmC, my favourite style was Angel style, and I was dodging more than parrying. I was roaming almost always with a Scythe on my back in DmC.

So what do you do with the red demons.

Top Bottom