• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst Game You Ever Played

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Worst game I've ever played? Probably the Duel Masters game... I'm not even gonna DESCRIBE the atrocity that is the Duel Masters game...

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;195697 said:
Worst game I've ever played? Probably the Duel Masters game... I'm not even gonna DESCRIBE the atrocity that is the Duel Masters game...

and now i want to know why its so bad. :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;196210 said:
and now i want to know why its so bad. :p

It's monotonous, stupid, and just boring. There's barely any music, and the game just feels like it was put together in a week...

Keaton

Premium
Alone in the Dark for the 360.
The controls, graphics and gameplay are all terrible -- and I did have such high (yet realistic) hopes for it :(

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Deer Hunt 2004 Season .... Its so borin', but then again, I'm not a hunter either :lol: But I still don't like it.

Pantera Queen

I don't want to say that Rogue Galaxy is the worst game I've ever played, but I have to put it somewhere:lol: It wasn't that bad since at times I did enjoy it a little. Its unbalanced gameplay just always made me so angry because you have to heal like 50 times during one random battle. I made it to the end but I didn't feel like finishing it due to losing>_<

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Fight Night Round 3. I swear that game hates me :lol: My fighter never wants to to what he's supposed to do. >_<

Top Bottom