• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst DMC3 experience(s)

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The secret missions especially the one where you have to climb up those thingymajigs. That was just horrible even when I was trying it with Super Dante and Nevan's air raid.

Oh and the combat things that give you blue orb fragments :mad: I much preferred the ones in DMC4 which weren't so restrictive, trying to get such a high rank using just one weapon even in swordmaster seemed near impossible at times and I always ran out of fresh moves when i was on the verge of breaking it too which was just hilariously frustrating.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hmm...mine's either when I accidentally deleted Dante's data TWICE or...Vante/Vergil 3 in Hard mode and up. Or when I got to 9500 of BP and that stupid spider crept up behind me and killed me....one or the other. /== *wonders if not getting the cheat codes to work counts*

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
First time I was using trickster my friend used it a lot so it was all the way upgraded but I was fighting vergil at the very end and my button got stuck so I was only like three slices away from killing him but my air trick did,t work so I got killed.

DeynaxDinaxDayena

that stupid mission 15!!
damn it!, i hated it, i hated it SO BAD, i gave up on it and watched a gameplay on youtube of it, it was so confusing, my brain is still in WTF mode since that, and it was about 2 months ago! XDDD

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
The time I accidently overwrote my FULLY COMPLETED DANTE FILE!! seriously, had all difficulties finished, BP mode cleared, everything maxed out, all orb fragments...gone :'(

Emerald

has the manliest avatar on the site
Well, not really -my- worst one, but I let my cousin fight Vergil 3 for fun. She literally didn't do damage to him. He killed her. Mine would probably be either waking up to see my mom *seriously what* playing DMC3 or the time I died at Geryon as I was about five hits away from winning

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay...new worst moment. I finally got DMC3 on PS2 and was playing it while mum watched (deciding to show off and such) and I went through mission 16...and somehow I got hit by everything there was to attack me. >_< Only thing that would have made it worse was if I died....

@Darin Rosu: Overwriting game files always sucks. *hugs and hopes you can recomplete it easily*

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Okay...new worst moment. I finally got DMC3 on PS2 and was playing it while mum watched (deciding to show off and such) and I went through mission 16...and somehow I got hit by everything there was to attack me. >_< Only thing that would have made it worse was if I died....

@Darin Rosu: Overwriting game files always sucks. *hugs and hopes you can recomplete it easily*
no worries, we've all been there, n thnx...wish i could but i...no longer have them (traded them in hoping that Capcom will have a brain and do the HD remakes...oh crap i just said "Capcom has a brain" >.<)

Emerald

Ohhh, I just remembered one. I was fighting the Vanguard thingey, and then I walked out of the location... and was killed by a Pride. Yeahhhhh

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Darin Rosu: True. ^^; You're welcome. D: Oh, that sucks. *hopes they will* Though...I'm wondering if they will...'specially if they're not in charge of making the series any longer.... *wonders if they retained their rights to it*

@Emerald: O_O D*mn...I knew there was a reason I didn't like the Prides....

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
I had a really awesome (if you can call it that - LoL) glitch awhile ago when playing Bloody Palace once. Stepped into a portal to move to the next level when the screen froze and scrambled. The next stage loaded, but I found myself "under" the stage. I could see the enemies and run around, but since I was "under the stage" I couldn't do anything to hit them. (Not that it would have mattered if I could kill them because I wouldn't be able to get to the portals to move on the next stage anyway). Sometimes you have those awesome and thoroughly interesting glitches that just make your gaming that much more interesting. LoL

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I had a really awesome (if you can call it that - LoL) glitch awhile ago when playing Bloody Palace once. Stepped into a portal to move to the next level when the screen froze and scrambled. The next stage loaded, but I found myself "under" the stage. I could see the enemies and run around, but since I was "under the stage" I couldn't do anything to hit them. (Not that it would have mattered if I could kill them because I wouldn't be able to get to the portals to move on the next stage anyway). Sometimes you have those awesome and thoroughly interesting glitches that just make your gaming that much more interesting. LoL
idk if it was a glitch or if my friend really hacked the hell outta my game but i was doin BP mode n Vergil n Lady showed up as allies...the sucky part is that i tried to DT n it froze >.<

Emerald

Dante's too awesome for the laws of physics... or gravity....

@Emerald: O_O D*mn...I knew there was a reason I didn't like the Prides....
Nobody likes Prides... xD

DeynaxDinaxDayena

The time I accidently overwrote my FULLY COMPLETED DANTE FILE!! seriously, had all difficulties finished, BP mode cleared, everything maxed out, all orb fragments...gone :'(
DUUUUUUDE...it happened to me so many &@#!. times!!!, after I reached to level 3 in ALL the styles, bought all the attacks of every devil arm, upgraded each gun to it's maximum, finished the game in every difficulty level (but not Dante must die), bought A LOT of items.
I HATE it when it happens, gotta pay more attention and not to click fast when saving XDDDD

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
DUUUUUUDE...it happened to me so many &@#!. times!!!, after I reached to level 3 in ALL the styles, bought all the attacks of every devil arm, upgraded each gun to it's maximum, finished the game in every difficulty level (but not Dante must die), bought A LOT of items.
I HATE it when it happens, gotta pay more attention and not to click fast when saving XDDDD

That's why I have like 4 save files for each DMC game. LoL

Emerald

I did this in DMC3 and DMC4. I was PO'd either way... xD

Top Bottom