• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst DMC3 experience(s)

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Idea from Devils-Lair(.)org
---
Tell as-what is your DMC3 worst experience(s)?

Mine was probably SS'ing mission 19 on DMD mode, it took me 14 days! followed by SS'ing mission 15, it took me only like 4 hours of playing, but it was SOOOO annoying (mission 18 took me less than mission 15 'cause I trained a lot on fighting the chess board before I started my DMD SS run and the boss aren't that hard if you know how to fight them right, and mission 12 took me 12 days to SS in DMD but I liked the mission for some reasons).

So, what's your DMC3 worst experience(s)?

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
My worst experience was when that witch tried to kiss Dante suddenly... Im glad that she turned to be a guitar...lol

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Subject 64432B;272568 said:
My worst experience..hmmmm,probably fighting blood-goyles on any mission and difficulty.I just hate them :).

Yea, those blood-goyles are bitches :)

Lili Rochefort;277748 said:
I always enjoy playing DMC! :D

^^
Well, there's gotta be something that made you angry, like, mmmm... dying more than 20 times in Vergil battle on Easy when you first faced him and than using 5 "Vital Star S" and 5~6 "Vital Star L"? (this is another bad experience that I had :wacko: )

Dante'sgirl;277818 said:
My worst experience was when that witch tried to kiss Dante suddenly... Im glad that she turned to be a guitar...lol

lol, I actually liked this kiss :wub: :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dying to Gigapede. That shouldn't have happened, not to such an easy boss. But he caught me off guard with that stupid giant energy ball attack. >_<

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
Storm Silves;278665 said:
Dying to Gigapede. That shouldn't have happened, not to such an easy boss. But he caught me off guard with that stupid giant energy ball attack. >_<

That actually happened when my cousin and I were playing. I had shredded EVERY BOSS on the last play through, and then when we replay it via 2 player Doppleganger I get owned by Gigapede. He looked over at me, and called me a faggot :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He got you with the same attack, too? It travels along the frigging floor, too! It's so hard to dodge if you don't see it coming...

aka958

Don't trust people
My worst experience must've been when I got "Omgwtfbbq'd" by enigmas on DMD mission 4.

Always the same room, the same enigmas, just showering me with blue stuff, sometimes a red one aswell.I had a dying streak of 45! Or that's when I stopped counting... >.<

fon

Crazy Chick
The first time I fought against Cerberus with Dante :O
It took me 5 tries to beat him! (on easy mode, otl)

Also, in that cube room with Vergil. everytime I fell to the bottom, I screamed at my tv xD

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Storm Silves;278665 said:

:lol: When I first faced him I killed him in my first try, but I was a noob who played in easy mode 'cause the HVG just raped him in mission 2 on Normal :wacko:

aka958;279183 said:
My worst experience must've been when I got "Omgwtfbbq'd" by enigmas on DMD mission 4.

Always the same room, the same enigmas, just showering me with blue stuff, sometimes a red one aswell.I had a dying streak of 45! Or that's when I stopped counting... >.<

Oh yeah, I had the same problem. But after 5 tries I said '**** this' and used super Dante for that mission ^_^

fon;279370 said:
The first time I fought against Cerberus with Dante :O
it took me 5 tries to beat him! (on easy mode, otl)

also, in that cube room with Vergil. everytime I fell to the bottom, I screamed at my tv xD

For me it took like 7-10 tries to beat him when I first fought him, and I fought him on Easy mode too :)

I had that problem in the cube room with vergil too >_<

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
The first time I ever fought Beowulf. My controller stopped working for about fifteen minutes because I smashed it into the ground from anger. That's the only spot, in ANY game, that has ever made me angry enough to do that.

Now I can normally beat him in one try.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
cerberus, no matter the difficulty(except heaven or hell)

i always have a hard time with, when i beat him it's after a long battle with barely any health, just a bad style match up i guess, every other boss is a walk in the park

Dante7

Damn!
Fighting the brothers with no head which one had red sword and the other blue everytime when i hit the red one the blue brother always comes and intruptes he ****es me off!

Devil Hunter John Joko

heatlancer;280422 said:
cerberus, no matter the difficulty(except heaven or hell)

i always have a hard time with, when i beat him it's after a long battle with barely any health, just a bad style match up i guess, every other boss is a walk in the park

I think Beowolf is harder than Cerberus

UWCF

Let's see...Hitting stage 5216 or so in Bloody Palace with a no-DT Dante,coming across Nevan with half a bar of health left and dying by a pack of Blood-goyles right after beating her. :D

dantes twin

my worst devil may cry 3 experience was bloody palace 3rd vergil battle with shirtless dante and only 25 percent health, i survived but it was a bitch! :D but the coolest **** to watch at the same time

aoshi

Definitely has to be arkham on DMD. Second half without DT was jus annoying.
vergil 3 on DMD
Geryon as well on DMD. Horse is too fast even for trickster. But can be brought down easily using beowulff. But was annoying first time i played it on DMD.
Enigmas were and always will be annoying to me. Can be taken down easily without them devil triggering else only luck or good dodging can save dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to level up Trickster was the worst for me. I just don't care for the style at all. :/

Top Bottom