• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WnPC defender

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
This thing is attacking my computer and I need your help.

At the moment I don't have the money to get it fixed, and I know this thing will destroy my computer.

Not to long ago I remember someone else had a similar problem, but the Virus went under the name of "Anti Virus 2008" or something along those lines.

I need to get something to uninstall it Via E-Mail.
Help would be much appreciated; as soon as possible.

Regards,

Bringer

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
My bad for the double post.

Any ideas?

majl7n.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/majl7n.jpg - Direct link

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I know how to fix it.

I fixed a similar problem by doing a soft restart.

It basically puts your computer back to the state it was in when you bought it.

You can do it so it only resets your computer to what it was a day before you got the virus.

Dark Drakan

Admin
BringerOfChaos888;170087 said:
I’ve heard of something like that.

How do you do it?

Think hes referring to the System Restore option thats found in the Accessories then System Tools part of your start menu.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Dark Drakan;170093 said:
Think hes referring to the System Restore option thats found in the Accessories then System Tools part of your start menu.

It only works if you have it set up. If you don't have one set up then I doubt that you will be able to access the system restore. And also, with it, you lose everything else that is on your PC.

Sparda™

Vauxchen-kun;170116 said:
It only works if you have it set up. If you don't have one set up then I doubt that you will be able to access the system restore. And also, with it, you lose everything else that is on your PC.

System Restore doesn't lose you anything.

It annihilates installations done, that yes, but no loss of files. Installations can be done again, anyway.

Formatting the hard drive partitions deletes everything.

Sparda™

Well, If you choose a date which your PC was fine, of course based on the checkpoints the system has registered, you should be good.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sparda™;170133 said:
System Restore doesn't lose you anything.

It annihilates installations done, that yes, but no loss of files. Installations can be done again, anyway.

Formatting the hard drive partitions deletes everything.

Yeah thats right, ive used system restore quite a few times to get rid of certain installation files that proved stubborn to get rid of.

Top Bottom