• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wich anime character are you?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
You prolly thought it`s going to be a test, well.. it isnt! =D

Tell us, wich anime character are you? In wich anime character do you see yourself, emotionality, by looks or attitude.
Don`t forget to post a picture of your anime self.

I see myself as Vash the Stampede from Trigun. Mainly in all tree aspects.
vash01.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would say L
mostly in looks, but i also have some of higs traits now... i nibble my thumbnail XD
but im no where near as smart as him, im considers smart by my friends, but a looong way of L =] gota love him ^^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Lelouch Vi Britannia:p

The best thing is that before I started realizing the similarities, a friend showed up and started declaring them:lol:

lelouch.png

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I dont really know.

Id like to say L but im not smart enough. I do sit weirdly though, and I like to chew things when I think.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Kenji Harima from School Rumble series.I am a loner,hot tempered,and so on like him,except the fact that I am fat.:)

qqqgm1.jpg

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
I use to look like chad from Bleach but my hair style changed so i look like Van from Gun X Sword, which is my favorite anime. And I kinda eat like him here are my pics:
gunxsword.jpg

Here He is using all the condiments on his food to give it more flavor throughout the anime he always does that.
47e814374eeba.jpg

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I would say I alot like two anime characters
FullmetalAlchemist-Episode18083_000.jpg

Sheska from FMA. I am geeky and a real bookworm. I wear glasses as well and a I'm quite clumsy.
FullMetal%20Alchemist.jpg

and I would say i am quite a bit like Ed too. I have quite a temper and I hate being called small or short. I am also very implusive sometimes. and i have the same ability to concentrate when something interests me.
But in looks Sheska.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I actually did a quiz for this and I got Yuuki Cross from vampire knight so i would see myself as her, I would do anything to make sure noone hurt my friends.

Top Bottom