• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I write this thread in wonder of only 1 thing i just want to know why so many people hate me in this forum?
even tho i never did anything bad to them

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Why did you make another one of these threads?
Most of us don't even hate you. But if anyone does hate you its probably because you keep making these threads. =P

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
biohazardmaster;134337 said:
listen this is the first time i make one ok? so its not like i make them all time

You made one like 2 days ago. :huh:

But as I said before, you seem like a nice person. I don't know why anyone would not like you unless you kept making these threads.

If some of your friends are pretending they lost there memory or w/e the hell happened then just PM them. Its only between you and them, so why make a thread?

edit- If someone hates me please say so, and explain why. Because then Biohazard will understand that everyone is hated by someone. :p

i was like you believeing a stupid thought that i was an unwanted person in another forum but there was a member who told me something i going to tell you the exact same words

" you're not wrong. but there is something that you are missing. stand up straight. don't look down... don't cast your eyes down. don't run away. if you can do these things, then the world will come to you"

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
The dark knight;134373 said:
He is saying stuff like LoD hates him. And LoD never DID! :lol: Maybe bio is on drugs. :lol:
lol, if you go to his profile you can see LoD is talking to him nicely. LoD is friends with everyone, he's the last person to hate you bio.
When did he say LoD hated him?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
biohazardmaster;134328 said:
I write this thread in wonder of only 1 thing i just want to know why so many people hate me in this forum?
even tho i never did anything bad to them

this is a stupid thread...... we already said y people dis like and like u so this is my last post and if i was a mod..... locked stright away

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I see my name way too many times here :lol:

Hey Bio, I don't hate you man. Hate is a strong word. I don't hate anyone here. Hell, I don't think there are any people here that I dislike either :)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
LordOfDarkness;134392 said:
I see my name way too many times here :lol:

I don't think there are any people here that I dislike either :)
SEE? told you.

And omen, why don't you stop posting then? your just keeping the thread more active so stop saying "STOP POSTING IN THIS STUPID THREAD"

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
the reason y i said that is becise this thread is a exact copy of the other one ....... its pointless......

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah Omen, Bandoor has a point. And clearly something is wrong with bio if he feels the need to post up two threads in less than a week to do with the same thing. So I don't find this thread stupid, and I think we should try and help out bio and make him happy...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;134400 said:
Yeah Omen, Bandoor has a point. And clearly something is wrong with bio if he feels the need to post up two threads in less than a week to do with the same thing. So I don't find this thread stupid, and I think we should try and help out bio and make him happy...

we have told him that are his friends " me , BA , DK and u " Done ....... thread over..... and its a copy
its like if i posted up " Why dont .(name goes here)..... like me" thread and after that one died i post up another one saying the samething in less than 2 days ........ it stupid

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You can't ask for threads to be closed Omen. This clearly isn't over, bio is still annoyed and upset at people here. We haven't gotten to the heart of the matter.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
YES we have and i never said i wanted the thread closed ....... i said that " IF I WAS A MOD THIS THREAD WOULD BE LOCKED " theres a differnce .......
But LOD u said that it was a stupid thread ......... so really u cant talk

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Maybe he feels unlicked because he has no rep?
If thats the reason, then it doesn't matter. I haven't got rep in like 5 months. I don't really care, rep means nothing considering friends seem to give other friends rep mindlessly for no reason.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;134404 said:
YES we have and i never said i wanted the thread closed ....... i said that " IF I WAS A MOD THIS THREAD WOULD BE LOCKED " theres a differnce .......
But LOD u said that it was a stupid thread ......... so really u cant talk

(A) No we haven't. Bet you anything if this is closed, he'll still be annoyed and upset with us here.

(B) You're not a mod, so there's no point saying "If I was a mod".

And

(C) When the hell did I say that, hmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom