• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY??????

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Nero needs a reboot, big time.

Lady doesn't need one. Just give Kat better acrobatic abilities, train her to use guns, and boom that's our Lady with character AND is a medium.

As for Trish, I say give her blond hair instead. I know someone made a pic of her.
tumblr_mcofkyMp9u1qcq7qdo1_500.png

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Nero needs a reboot, big time.

Lady doesn't need one. Just give Kat better acrobatic abilities, train her to use guns, and boom that's our Lady with character AND is a medium.

As for Trish, I say give her blond hair instead. I know someone made a pic of her.
tumblr_mcofkyMp9u1qcq7qdo1_500.png

okay, that right there. that picture is AWESOME!

as for lady, i dunno i see the potential buut shes not all insane out for revenge like good old fashioned lady

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
To me a game character is a means of entertainment, not a real person. I play video games to be entertained and to get away from reality, sometimes I'm entertained by the story, sometimes by the graphics and mostly by the gameplay
Hey, me too!
But my argument is this.
I play games to be entertained, so when I'm playing as a hot dude that kicks ass, I at least want the option of having him shirtless.I didn't actually get that in DmC, so IN YER FACE for no big boobies!!!!!
Also, I love, love, love games, I love well designed characters. This does not include Tomb Raider or the ladies from DMC. As much as I love Trish's gear and Lady's style, the massive boob jobs are incredibly stereotype.
Now, consider that everywhere I look, in magazines, movies, TV, real life, women are all too keen to flash their often fake and gravity defying cleavage, I don't need this sort of entertainment in my games.

And before you go with the excuse that the majority of gamers are male, you need to realize that if developers put more effort in to make their male models handsome and attractive with a few tempting and seductive screenshots thrown into the mix, we girl gamers would become serious competition for the boy gamers.

-edit-
And woe to BF4 if they decide to make super-busty female characters available. Really. I'll stop playing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Hey, me too!
But my argument is this.
I play games to be entertained, so when I'm playing as a hot dude that kicks ass, I at least want the option of having him shirtless.I didn't actually get that in DmC, so IN YER FACE for no big boobies!!!!! So true. At least DmC gave ladies the scene of Dante flying through his trailer naked-ish. That was a start.:p
Also, I love, love, love games, I love well designed characters. This does not include Tomb Raider or the ladies from DMC. As much as I love Trish's gear and Lady's style, the massive boob jobs are incredibly stereotype.I think the boobs got in the way of taking them seriously, never mind that Lady was downgraded in DMC4 from kick ass demon hunter to a big pair of tits who's after Dante's money.
Now, consider that everywhere I look, in magazines, movies, TV, real life, women are all too keen to flash their often fake and gravity defying cleavage, I don't need this sort of entertainment in my games.I don't need it in games, and not in real life. If it is obvious tits are fake, then why do it? I guess the only exception to the fake tits would be Lilith in DmC. She was all about looking fake.

And before you go with the excuse that the majority of gamers are male, you need to realize that if developers put more effort in to make their male models handsome and attractive with a few tempting and seductive screenshots thrown into the mix, we girl gamers would become serious competition for the boy gamers.Yep, we need equal opportunity seductiveness for both male and female characters. It's time male characters walk around topless or something.

-edit-
And woe to BF4 if they decide to make super-busty female characters available. Really. I'll stop playing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So true. At least DmC gave ladies the scene of Dante flying through his trailer naked-ish. That was a start.:p
Not even! That was a complete and total brutal TEASE!!
Just like how Dante being chained up in the first trailer was a tease.
....I hate NT. :mad:

WorkenOnMaLeft

....is what I want Trish and Lady to remain, with badass added on there of course.
If this reboot wants boring, non sexy girls who won't shut up, then make new ones.

If Kat was like this in DmC, I would have bought the game, no bulls**t.
6b5e595a3a2a42c49ab32a89e6473c58.gif
You are everything that is wrong with the world.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
Hmmm... Well, I don't see why NT shouldn't rebooting Nero as a whole new appearance for the next sequel DmC game because since its a reboot, so, NT can do anything about it which literally base from their original ideas. To me, to be brutally honest, if Nero would make an appearance in DmC 2, it would be kick-ass! On a side note, I could sense that Argosax The Chaos would be the next main antagonist in DmC 2 with a whole new appearance whom taking over the throne as the new Demon King after Mundus's demise as well. Who knows? :p

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
....is what I want Trish and Lady to remain, with badass added on there of course.
If this reboot wants boring, non sexy girls who won't shut up, then make new ones.

If Kat was like this in DmC, I would have bought the game, no bulls**t.
6b5e595a3a2a42c49ab32a89e6473c58.gif
Just got the game today!
She's awesome! I love her to death <3

seraphmaycry

good arguments but i still don't think i want the old characters in DmC it's a reboot the dev's were only expected to have dante in the game but we got his entire family,

SugarMoon

It's One on One.
I'm not really surprised that people r asking for them. I mean it is a devil may cry game after all right? I can definitely understand why, speacially Trish since she was in the first game. Plus, I have no problem with sexy voluptuous women showing off the goods. I,d rather have that then a bunch of thin overdressed toothpicks any day, stereotype or not.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
All I'm saying is that I want my game girls to entertain me, not bore me to death, the ladies I'm entertained by are good looking women who can kick ass, they can have a good personality as well and be more than just asskickers with looks, but not without the looks or awesomeness.

For example, I want the Lara who could bring down dinos, dragons and even gods with just her skill and 2 trusty handguns, but now I'm stuck with this crying, whimpering, man needing baby who spends the majority of her game getting beaten up.

I want Trish to remain that blonde, sexy babe who can control lightning, shoot like someone from Wanted and throw a motorcycle at a half demon, half human merc. I don't want her to turn into a boring baby who wastes my time by talking, screaming and whimpering the whole game. Same goes for Lady, I want her to stay as that sexy babe who has more guns on her than clothes and can use them in awesome ways.

If there is gonna be more boring girls or guys who waste time with talking and crap in the new game, then make new ones.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
All I'm saying is that I want my game girls to entertain me, not bore me to death, the ladies I'm entertained by are good looking women who can kick ass, they can have a good personality as well and be more than just asskickers with looks, but not without the looks or awesomeness.

For example, I want the Lara who could bring down dinos, dragons and even gods with just her skill and 2 trusty handguns, but now I'm stuck with this crying, whimpering, man needing baby who spends the majority of her game getting beaten up.

I want Trish to remain that blonde, sexy babe who can control lightning, shoot like someone from Wanted and throw a motorcycle at a half demon, half human merc. I don't want her to turn into a boring baby who wastes my time by talking, screaming and whimpering the whole game. Same goes for Lady, I want her to stay as that sexy babe who has more guns on her than clothes and can use them in awesome ways.

If there is gonna be more boring girls or guys who waste time with talking and crap in the new game, then make new ones.

Basically what your saying you don't care if they're sexy, fat, thin as a twig, has big boobs, flat chest, or ugly as long as they're entertaining, fun, badass, or awesome characters your fine?

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
Basically what your saying you don't care if they're sexy, fat, thin as a twig, has big boobs, flat chest, or ugly as long as they're entertaining, fun, badass, or awesome characters your fine?
I clearly said in my earlier post I want them to be sexy, no I don't want ugly, fat, thin or flat chested bitches. I want them to be hot, sexy and badass.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I clearly said in my earlier post I want them to be sexy, no I don't want ugly, fat, thin or flat chested bitches. I want them to be hot, sexy and badass.
So women with flat chest are bitches? Plus if you're not wanting fat or thin women then it doesn't leave you with much choice.
And if that's the case, then all male game characters have to be hot pieces of ass too... otherwise I won't play:troll:

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
......what about being cute is that enough?
Sure, if she's in a new or original IP, but I'm a fan of Devil May Cry for it's awesomeness, so I expect awesome and sexy babes, not cute and not "believable". If I want some realistic emotional characters, I'll go play a realistic emotional game, like Uncharted or Heavy Rain, I play DMC for it's awesomeness so I wanna see awesome babes, not sad, emotional babies. I played Tomb Raider for it's awesomeness in seeing a female action hero bring down monsters 10 times her size, not listen to cry and whine the whole game.
So women with flat chest are bitches?
When they replace my favorite big boobed babes, YES!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Sure, if she's in a new or original IP, but I'm a fan of Devil May Cry for it's awesomeness, so I expect awesome and sexy babes, not cute and not "believable". If I want some realistic emotional characters, I'll go play a realistic emotional game, like Uncharted or Heavy Rain, I play DMC for it's awesomeness so I wanna see awesome babes, not sad, emotional babies. I played Tomb Raider for it's awesomeness in seeing a female action hero bring down monsters 10 times her size, not listen to cry and whine the whole game.

But if Lara did all that without having such a big chest...say she was always flat chested and she brought down gigantic dinosaurs and maintained her Lara like sassy attitude but with a flat chest would you still like her as a character or be a fan.

Top Bottom