• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY??????

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
But if Lara did all that without having such a big chest...say she was always flat chested and she brought down gigantic dinosaurs and maintained her Lara like sassy attitude but with a flat chest would you still like her as a character or be a fan.
Yeah I'd still be a fan, but I'd be lying if I said the boobs didn't keep me interested.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
There can be plenty of realistic female characters in other games, flat chested, fat, thin, whatever I have no problem with that, in fact I like characters like Elena Fisher from Uncharted and stuff, I'm ok with them because they're in there own IP and were created to be realistic and emotional. Devil May Cry, Tomb Raider and other franchises I like were created to be fun and awesome, so I expect fun, awesome and sexy ladies from the franchises.

How ****ed off do you think I'd be if the developers of Dead or Alive came out and said "We're gonna make Tina a more believable and realistic character so instead of being a tough sexy women who gets right back up and continues fighting after she's knocked down, we're gonna make her lay on the ground in tears and in pain because she's been hurt and we want to make you care for her."
I'd be f**ing outraged!

:lol: Okay.
But....you don't think Lilith's fake tits are hot....right?:p
oh-hell-no-thumb.jpg

TheNoHeartedBeing

I dont see how Kat is lady man. I just dont see it. Kat was saved by Vergil and she ended up working under him and obviously fell for him. She also has no powers that can deal some damage and she dosnt even have the name Lady. Kat teaches some what teaches Dante that humans are important or something like that.

Now when it comes to Lady in dmc3 she really didnt teach Dante anything if you ask me. It was Dante that taught Lady that all demons wasnt bad. I know I know Dante said that Lady helped him find out whats important and all that but still in the end it was Dante that changed Lady for the most part.

Kat changed Dante in DmC Devil May Cry, and Dante changed Lady in DMC3. In DMC3 Dante was already going to help humans. He had his shop ready and everything. Lady didnt show Dante the importance of humans. I just dont see no similarities between Kat and Lady.

No hate intended by the way.

Top Bottom