• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why was One Winged Angel banned?

aka958

Don't trust people
It says hes banned. i wonder why. i haven't really seen him doing anything against rules. could anyone please tell me?

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo? is that One Winged Angel?? man name change is so strange these days! i can't keep anyone who they are anymore >.>

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dont worry, as far as im aware One Winged Angel has a lot of work to do and asked to be banned so he wasnt tempted to come on here when he should be working. Nothing more to it than that and he will be back when his work is done, just doesnt want any distractions. ^_^

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
Dark Drakan;175766 said:
Dont worry, as far as im aware One Winged Angel has a lot of work to do and asked to be banned so he wasnt tempted to come on here when he should be working. Nothing more to it than that and he will be back when his work is done, just doesnt want any distractions. ^_^

Yeah that's what Angelo Credo said to me too.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Ha! That's awesome. Genius idea. Maybe I should ban myself when I need to make sure I get some work done. :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Steve;175816 said:
Ha! That's awesome. Genius idea. Maybe I should ban myself when I need to make sure I get some work done. :p

That would be pretty funny to see, a banned admin. :lol:

Top Bottom