• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Not Make Both Universes?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think the main issue outside of funds and whether or not it would be a good use of resources is whether or not they should as the problem with 4's story is that it felt like they didn't care and if they aren't gonna care than they shouldn't do another one at this point.

I'm not saying game-play doesn't matter I just feel at this point, you are invested in the continuing adventures of these characters and if they aren't gonna make a effort in tying things together or advancing characters, than dont bother.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
If anything make dmc5 just to wrap it up, i think most games should be trilogies and then maybe a fourth game, cause im sure no one wants to buy devil may cry xxxxiii 2

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I honestly think they will return back to DMC5 for the next title. DMC4 biggest issue was the bad story(I really don't want to go into this again, I mean they could have at least told us WHO Nero was and the origins of his power.). The game play was not bad but it should have been better, Dante's style swtich was good but it needs things remolded and added to it for a newer feel. Nero was a pretty fun yet basic in the combat area. I've always wonder if Capcom was going to hire P.Games to continue the series after the lead story writer left DMC after DMC4. Kamiya said he was willing to create more DMC titles so its not impossible. Kamiya and Kobayashi was said to be working on a Capcom title that has yet to be revealed so I can only hope.

Well, let's see about that... Shall we?

Top Bottom