• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why hello there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDevilNeverCryX

Nero's private *****

Yeah... I'm a random person who likes Devil May Cry...

I completed DMC 4 in one day on Devil Hunter mode, 'cause that's how much I love Nero. ;)

anyone who says I have no life; I will hunt you down and make sure you suffer.

I do have a life... it's mainly comprised of acting and writing. I'm kind of an art freak...

I write a HELL of a lot, and I've written a story that is over two hundred pages long so far.

:)

My favourite DMC characters are Nero, Dante + Vergil (I can't choose...), and I despise Sanctus, Kyrie and Agnus.

o_O

And... well... that's about it. I like rock/metal/emo/punk/goth/ska music... I'm kind of a freak.

Be seeing you!

...in hell...

:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am first to say hello.

HELLO man how are you, glad to see a new guy, have fun and enjoy yourself here pal :)
lol. nice intro, first off I never made any assumptions as I hardly know you, and second I didn't gather you are a girl .lol. although your title deducted that .lol.

Sparda™

XDevilNeverCryX;78248 said:

Yeah... I'm a random person who likes Devil May Cry...

I completed DMC 4 in one day on Devil Hunter mode, 'cause that's how much I love Nero. ;)

anyone who says I have no life; I will hunt you down and make sure you suffer.

I do have a life... it's mainly comprised of acting and writing. I'm kind of an art freak...

I write a HELL of a lot, and I've written a story that is over two hundred pages long so far.

:)

My favourite DMC characters are Nero, Dante + Vergil (I can't choose...), and I despise Sanctus, Kyrie and Agnus.

o_O

And... well... that's about it. I like rock/metal/emo/punk/goth/ska music... I'm kind of a freak.

Be seeing you!

...in hell...

:p

Hello there! Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad to see an art freak here! I like to draw and write as well.

If you need a signature, ask me with your requests! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom