• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHY?!?!?!? For the love of god why?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Wait... do we even see Lady shooting Arkham in the head? :p All we really "saw" was Arkham begging her not to kill him and then we hear 4 gunshots and the sound of empty bullet chambers. XD

aoshi

I would say vergil's sweet addition was for unlockables such as Nelo-angelo. I played his version jus to unlock Nelo-angelo. But found vergil's DT better.(Reason is simple, aerial rave is possible with vergil's DT but not with Nelo-angelo). However did not play for long as Nelo-angelo. May be give it a go sometime later. But cut-scenes a bit more would have satisfied fans if not for new missions.Stingy capcom.:mad:.

Also i did not want to spam with such a great character. I would prefer him as a boss.

Vergil's weaponery is directional and technical. Suitable only for bosses.

Sparda™

Nelo Angelo is ****ing epic.

His Zweihander Charge, the powerful Helm Breaker and whatnot. Also the integrated gauntlets and greaves which worked as a sort of Beowulf. Loved the charged powerballs too.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
All I seem to do is that Zweihander charge when i use lock-on or aim. So i fight enemies without the R1 button pressed

aoshi

Nelo-angelo's DT was kinda old-fashioned and sword lacked sense of metal. His human form and costume was epic. Battle cries were demonic than vergil's DT. Beast uppercut was an impressive animation.

Again, would have preferred more attacks. Always a sense of lacking.

aka958

Don't trust people
I loved playing Nelo Angelo. He was GOD! Or no... But he was epic nonetheless.

That was a funny suprise for me. I didn't know you could play as Nelo Angelo. I remember I played bloody palace with Nelo Angelo over and over because it was so fun.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
aka958;213630 said:
I loved playing Nelo Angelo. He was GOD! Or no... But he was epic nonetheless.

Nelo was pretty awesome! the classic DMC moveset was a good touch, as not to make him just a costume. I liked what they did with it.

aka958

Don't trust people
^He did, just two of them though...

But we saw what Vergil did in Dante's missions so what would they show, really?

Sparda™

Vergil did a similar Royal Guard-like move which stunned you. You also don't do the multiple Judgment Cuts like he did in M20. Also the multiple Helm Breaker.

The Dark Slayer Vergil as boss has with the one you have are quite different. The boss' utilizes teleporting in high and long distances whether yours is limited and also lacks the same speed Vergil as boss has.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, but I did the helm breaker move like he did. It's a little slower but it looks pretty good anyway.

The enemy won't really run away if they get stunned by the helm breaker and then it is just to teleport up and repeat.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
yeah i thought of that aka teleport helm breaker...repeat

but the judgement cut impossible

aoshi

HQQR - Solid;213701 said:
Nelo was pretty awesome! the classic DMC moveset was a good touch, as not to make him just a costume. I liked what they did with it.

I think u got your answer to the thread's subject.

Cut-scenes : Its not as much as a walk-through character. A little bit of intro into mission and end of it at some places might have saved sense of lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom