• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why dont anyone like Lucia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I never played DMC2 (its the only one I havent played), but from viewing some scenes, Lucia is kinda hot. Why dont anyone like her?

koibito

first of all i think its cuz it is dmc2 second of all lucia has the most fake accent ive ever heard also shes not that great compared to trish and lady

Keaton

Premium
DMC2 is a good game but is the least greatest one in the DMC series.
Lucia is a curious character, but is (now) deemed far less intresting than the likes of Trish or Lady.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
She's simply unpopular. Everyone has his/her own reasons for not liking something/someone. Most people did not like Devil May Cry 2 itself as well, so maybe Lucia is one of the reasons. I neither hate her or like her. I just hope she did not exist along with the Devil May Cry 2 game. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but I find it kinda pointless in regards to storyline.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not only that. I remember reading somewhere that after the first Devil May Cry, Dante's story was complete so the next ones would show us the stories of other Devil Hunters. Lucia was the main character in Devil May Cry 2. Then they though they should Dante as an extra, and in the end it became what we know now.

Esura

Tony_Redgrave;114251 said:
Not only that. I remember reading somewhere that after the first Devil May Cry, Dante's story was complete so the next ones would show us the stories of other Devil Hunters. Lucia was the main character in Devil May Cry 2. Then they though they should Dante as an extra, and in the end it became what we know now.

Wow, so thats why fans hate DMC2.
I might get it at the flea market this week just to check it out.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I don't like her cause she was a random extra who was unnecissary. I don't like her levels either...

I just thought DMC should be about Dante and stuff not randoms who lack story line and relivence

Esura

Saix;114291 said:
I don't like her cause she was a random extra who was unnecissary. I don't like her levels either...

I just thought DMC should be about Dante and stuff not randoms who lack story line and relivence

It would be truly funny if she came back in 5 but not Vergil. Imagine the rants.

Esura

Black Angel;114457 said:
^That would be sooooo not funny.

To me it would. Forums would be lit up in anger....it would just be like MGS2 all over again! OMG, Im laughing just imagining it.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom