• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does Ninja Theory get all the bullsh*t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Sorry Bazilican...I...I have a problem. I'm getting it checked out on Monday, I swear.
Why don't we all check ourselves in for some Martian sugar and space coke. :lol:

tumblr_m5enyckuLl1rtdiuso1_400_zps68b150dc.gif

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
The doctor said I'll be fine as long as I keep taking the little green pills. He's not sure what to make of the shadows who keep making fun of me, though...he recommended me to a Father Simmons, but...I already have a dad.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Wish granted, dumbass!!

Just because you can't let go off my rant doesn't mean I see the way you think I see. Did I call TwoxAcross a NT butt-licker? Or heck, did I even call you a NT butt-licker? It's really obnoxious. The sentence you bolded was a sarcasm with a subliminal message of how you can put the blame on me and go away with it.

Now, I have played your cards, replied with "passive aggressive nonsense" jus like you intended to(consider this your victory), it's your f.ucking turn to let it all go.
Edit:

Just in time. See,

" Incognito, stop being so
pigheaded"

Putting the blame on me and walk away.
Enough.

Nobody answer this! No one.

We just got out of a flame war, no need to start another one.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Come on, pigeons. No need to close this thread unless it continues to go wildly off-topic - and in that case, I know it will be done with intent and that carries consequences for everyone, I'm afraid.

So come on, play nice or go find another topic to discuss. It's great that most of you tried to sort stuff out between you, but let's not exacerbate any existing situations by that almost incurable forum disease which means people must have the last word all the time. Pride can be swallowed, it's not that bitter and it makes you look like the bigger person...ok?

Now chill, all of you, and get onto topic or let this die by itself. I have no desire to lock, warn, ban or anything else today :)

What happened to the thread? Where's the love?

In the DMC/DmC fandoms?
It never was.

Edit: Also,as much as you guys would try to explain yourselfves,there will be someone who doesn't agree with you.Because every opinion is subjective,this also goes for arguments,everything you try to explain is subjective,because this is in human nature.We can't say we are objective when we post a reply that contradicts the other one in terms of what what we think it means. So leave it as it is,even if we think our opinion is the true one,its ours and there will be somebody to be against it,even if we consider RIGHT what we think and say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom