• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why devil may cry 4 wasn't as good as the previous titles??

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
As I said it is obvious it is a story resembling Sparda as I gave my reasons in a previous post meaning DMC 5 was going to be about Nero cementing his story and legacy as well as finding out who his dad is...Vergil.

And you say the story is beyond your sanity? I get the story fine it is not that hard to understand....but then again I am a bit crazy.

he is a "Decedent with Sparda's blood."

maybe but is he pure blooded ??? or just a biological experiment like lucia ? who knows ? No one !

DMC 5 was actually just a reboot in production from 2009 there was no planning for a DMC 5 whatsoever

Non-official things don't count and by insanity i meant to say that the story was really absurd that i lost my half of my sanity:|
vergil being nero's dad is pure fan-fic it has no real official evidence of that in the game

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
he is a "Decedent with Sparda's blood."

maybe but is he pure blooded ??? or just a biological experiment like lucia ? who knows ? No one !

DMC 5 was actually just a reboot in production from 2009 there was no planning for a DMC 5 whatsoever

Non-official things don't count and by insanity i meant to say that the story was really absurd that i lost my half of my sanity:|
vergil being nero's dad is pure fan-fic it has no real official evidence of that in the game

And I doubt they would go down the Lucia route after DMC 2 so that is out making Nero a Decedent with Sparda's blood an actual relative not pure blooded but 1/4 demon.

And their was a plan for a DMC 5 about Nero but they put it on the shelf.

It does not have to be in the game to be fact. People working on the game can state it too making it a fact.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
And I doubt they would go down the Lucia route after DMC 2 so that is out making Nero a Decedent with Sparda's blood an actual relative not pure blooded but 1/4 demon.

And their was a plan for a DMC 5 about Nero but they put it on the shelf.

It does not have to be in the game to be fact. People working on the game can state it too making it a fact.

Well the BIG PL0T HOLE is who is the father of NERO ??

Dante ?? :blink: weird bullying with your own son like this....

Vergil ??? -_-' HOW ? after he fell into the abyss he was transformed into nelo-gelo so did he take a vacation to vegas till DMC 1 ? that'd be more weird that mundus lets him go on a vacation.... without an application :troll:

Sparda himself ?? O_O only possibility is that Nero was Cryogeniclly frozen when he was born that explains the age difference

what above i am trying to explain is a PLOT HOLE the ones which are really a pain in the @ss or either you can just assume some bull-crap like vergil or sparda banging a whoe for fun

Zargus

Premium
Well the BIG PL0T HOLE is who is the father of NERO ??

Dante ?? :blink: weird bullying with your own son like this....

Vergil ??? -_-' HOW ? after he fell into the abyss he was transformed into nelo-gelo so did he take a vacation to vegas till DMC 1 ? that'd be more weird that mundus lets him go on a vacation.... without an application :troll:

Sparda himself ?? O_O only possibility is that Nero was Cryogeniclly frozen when he was born that explains the age difference

what above i am trying to explain is a PLOT HOLE the ones which are really a pain in the @ss

Vergil could have easily sired Nero before the events of DMC 3, after that he was in hell and was corrupted by Mundus which would have made it impossible.

Dante does not seem the type...yet.

And Sparda no as far as we know he died after he sired Vergil and Dante making it impossible.

The only logical one is Vergil before DMC 3 happened.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The only logical one is Vergil before DMC 3 happened.

Remember Vergil was 19 in DMC 3 and wasn't really feeling like he was in search for love or something like that in-fact he didn't even talk to lady that explains that he tries to avoid humans and prefers to stay alone so its just impossible for him to get a girl really he should've had baby nero like when he was 14 !!

>> He has a complex which makes him uncomfortable in-between humans
>> He stays away from humans
>> He is obsessed with Demonic powers and demons itself

So where does a girl fit into this picture ??? its just BIGG PL0T HOLE dude there's nothing we can do about it

Dante47

Vergil isn't exactly a romantic. Even if he was old enough to be Nero's father, I doubt he would bother to go into a relationship during his struggle for power. I also doubt he would fall in love before he settled his qualms with Dante.

Zargus

Premium
(Problem with the server needs to be deleted but will not let me)

Zargus

Premium
Remember Vergil was 19 in DMC 3 and wasn't really feeling like he was in search for love or something like that in-fact he didn't even talk to lady that explains that he tries to avoid humans and prefers to stay alone so its just impossible for him to get a girl really he should've had baby nero like when he was 14 !!

>> He has a complex which makes him uncomfortable in-between humans
>> He stays away from humans
>> He is obsessed with Demonic powers and demons itself

So where does a girl fit into this picture ??? its just BIGG PL0T HOLE dude there's nothing we can do about it

He is still human and still has needs...it would not have to be about love it would have just been a one night stand where he never sees the girl again and she gets left with a baby.

He did talk to Lady even if it was one line.

And kids do have babies at around 14 some as young as 12 (A kid in Scotland if I remember correctly)

Vergil isn't exactly a romantic. Even if he was old enough to be Nero's father, I doubt he would bother to go into a relationship during his struggle for power. I also doubt he would fall in love before he settled his qualms with Dante.

As I said it would have probably been a one night stand as he still has a human half and he would have had needs.

Zargus

Premium
(Again a problem with the server and needs to be deleted but will not let me.)

Dante47

So... Nero was an accident? :troll:

I always considered Vergil as someone who let his demon side over take him.
Dante always considered his human blood is what made him strong, but Vergil is different.
He wants power, and demons are obviously more powerful than humans.
He doesn't like humans and doesn't care for them. Therefore, human needs don't apply to him.

Zargus

Premium

Make sense. A lot of kids are born by accident because of one night stands. Nero has no idea who is parents are as he is an orphan so his mother finding out she was pregnant after a one night stand would have just abandoned him allowing the Order of the Sword to find him.

Dante47

Make sense. A lot of kids are born by accident because of One Night Stands.
But not demon hell spawns! You would think that Vergil would have some common sense than that. Also, that makes no sense either because of how powerful Nero is. If a half blood demon and a full blood human have a child, that means that the child would have at least 25% demon blood. So how come Nero could easily over power Dante?

Zargus

Premium

I always considered Vergil as someone who let his demon side over take him.
Dante always considered his human blood is what made him strong, but Vergil is different.
He wants power, and demons are obviously more powerful than humans.
He doesn't like humans and doesn't care for them. Therefore, human needs don't apply to him.

I agree but when you are a teenager your hormones take control of some of your decision making and I can see that happening to Vergil. Not only would he be rejecting his human side but as soon as he hits maturity his hormones would have kicked in on his human side making it harder for him to reject it. He would have just given in one time before realizing his mistake and rectifying it to make sure it never happens again. Only needs to happen once.

Zargus

Premium
But not demon hell spawns! You would think that Vergil would have some common sense than that. Also, that makes no sense either because of how powerful Nero is. If a half blood demon and a full blood human have a child, that means that the child would have at least 25% demon blood. So how come Nero could easily over power Dante?

As I said when hormones hit common sense goes out of the window. And Dante underestimated him the first time and then was only toying with him the other time too. If Dante really wanted to kill Nero he would have probably done it but he did not.

Of course there is one other thing that could have happened. Vergil could have lost control of his hormones but instead of a one night stand he could have ra*ed a girl given that he hates humanity making Nero a ra*e child.

Dante47

As I said when hormones hit common sense goes out of the window. And Dante underestimated him the first time and then was only toying with him the other time too. If Dante really wanted to kill Nero he would have probably done it but he did not.

Of course there is one other thing that could have happened. Vergil could have lost control of his hormones but instead of a one night stand he could have ra*ed a girl given that he hates humanity making Nero a ra*e child.
That's ****ing weird.

Zargus

Premium
That's ******* weird.

It is possible as it does happen (I would not surgest it if it would not be possible) but I doubt the second one happened I have a feeling that it was a one night stand by accident making Nero an accident.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i guess the lack of clarity surrounding nero's origins just ****ed people off.

they didn't see why they should care enough to wait for answers in a dmc5.

if nero is vergil's kid, i always thought of him as being conceived as vergil's backup in case he or dante died. Nero is vergil's back-up as in the sparda legacy will still continue even thought he or dante died and there would be someone who would still fight mundus and avenge them.

that being the case, nero's mom is probably someone of power like a witch as vergil would want to arm his kid with some genes that would provide a edge he or dante dont have.

Dante47

Also, we have no idea how much time has passed since the first DMC.

I always thought Nero was a reincarnation of Vergil. His name afterall, is Nero. As in Nero Angelo. The appearance of his DT looks exactly like Nero Angelo too. Even Red Queen looks like Angelo's sword.
539px-NDT_DMC4.jpg
636px-DMCNelo_Angelo.jpg

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Vile assumptions and speculations are not gonna help us guys we all got to agree that Nero has some kind of uncanny relationship with Dante and Vergil (possibly) but it isn't revealed in the game yet and probably it never would be

Nero being vergil's reincarnation is a bleak possibility because Nelo angelo wasn't dead 19 years ago (Which is the current age of nero)

The most strongest possibility is that he was just a normal human orphan who was infected with demonic blood possibly nelo angelo's soul

That is why his appearance,persona,attire,weapons,taunts everything resembles vergil because maybe he holds vergil's soul in his DB that's why his hand is always glowing

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Nero's is unwanted its just simple no one asked for him he's just a BiG plot hole you mean crying and weeping like a bi*h only shows human emotions ??? i don't think so and The only reason Dante was such a bum because the whole game was scripted like a cheesy-ass soap opera totally absurd

NO ! you can't and you shouldn't have these type of stories in Devil may cry NEVER ! if you want it badly go play one of those Romance oriented RPG games there are tons of it but DMC is something which happens once in a devilmoon !

Remember Its Devil may cry not Maiden must cry

Yeah, we don't know Nero's origins, and there might not be an explanation for that, since I think Capcom screwed up in the creation of Nero. But as a character, I thought he was better than Dante. I mean, he gibed like Dante, but not all the time - which in my opinion only strengthens it. When you see Dante do it, you just go: ''Oh, here we go again, same old story''.

DMC4 wasn't any more cheesy than DMC3 was. It was less straightforward though, with Dante not doing much *to see what would happen to Nero, and to see him grow*. It wasn't more anime-like either, but if you want to imagine that it is, then I won't stop you.

Top Bottom