• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Devil May Cry 4 Rocks In Spite of It All - Sphere Hunter's Review

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!

She's one of my favorite YT reviewers/analyzers. Most of the opinions she had for the game, was more or less the same I had back in 2008. I still pop this game in every now and then for a great adrenaline burst.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
It was such a relief to find out she loved Gloria's design just like me.
It's got real old expecting every DMC4 discussion to involve Gloria hating.

I haven't played DMC4 in a while as I played it to death back on the Xbox 360, I'd love for the Special Edition to release on the Switch so I can play it at work.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
It's got real old expecting every DMC4 discussion to involve Gloria hating.

I did not even know that many people hated Gloria. The worst I usually heard about Gloria was either indifference or people who felt she should have been her own character, instead of a disguise for Trish.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I did not even know that many people hated Gloria. The worst I usually heard about Gloria was either indifference or people who felt she should have been her own character, instead of a disguise for Trish.
I think people disliked her design. One comment called her a lady gaga cosplay.

I wouldn't mind her as a boss fight. Her being Trish makes her more interesting. If they ever do a Lady/trish spinoff I'd bring back her shapeshifting powers.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Which is funny, because Gloria came out just months before Gaga got big.
I imagine that comparison came years after but I can't remember the actual complaint. To me, Gloria was more of a nitpick than a genuine complaint. There were other bigger problems so it was just something to add to the list on why it sucked.

Top Bottom