• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why Change is bad

Would you have liked to see DMC games (sequel/prequels) made by Hideki and DMC 1 people?

• Yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Railazel

I don't mind the change in Dante. This was what he looked like at first;
dmc.jpg

He looked awful. The jacket sucked, the "no boots" angst me, and he kind of looked like a certain video game director we can't stand, mixed with a certain sparkle vampire we all know *Cough* Twilight*Cough*

But then came a better redesign (In my eyes);
dante_aim_front_bg1.jpg

He actually looks better. What with his face filled with more life, his coat looking cooler, and he now has that good old DMC flavor of a sword on his back. Plus from this pic he looks a lot more cockier now, so that's good. I'm just glad they changed the look from 2010.

I wish they didn't change the design of Ebony and Ivory. They actually looked kind of cool in the '10 trailer, but now they just look wimpy.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I wish they didn't change the design of Ebony and Ivory. They actually looked kind of cool in the '10 trailer, but now they just look wimpy.

I wish they didn't change the necklace though. It was the only thing that looked cool to me in the 2010 trailer.

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
I don't mind the change in Dante. This was what he looked like at first;
dmc.jpg

He looked awful. The jacket sucked, the "no boots" angst me, and he kind of looked like a certain video game director we can't stand, mixed with a certain sparkle vampire we all know *Cough* Twilight*Cough*

But then came a better redesign (In my eyes);
dante_aim_front_bg1.jpg

He actually looks better. What with his face filled with more life, his coat looking cooler, and he now has that good old DMC flavor of a sword on his back. Plus from this pic he looks a lot more cockier now, so that's good. I'm just glad they changed the look from 2010.

I was going to say 'What changes? I don't see anything different", but now I see it. Although I wish his coat was a bit longer and his Ebony & Ivory guns were left unchanged. Oh well. I am glad to see that sword is on his back!
You know what? The more I watch the trailer and hear people talk about DmC, it makes me approve of the game they are trying to develop for some reason. I actually want the release date to come by quickly.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
This thread is not to discuss the changes NT's version of Dante went through from E3 til later on.
It's topic is to discuss change in context with new developers working on a game serie.

Dante47

His newer look is far better than the one they had in 2010. He doesn't look emo anymore, he looks like a cocky teenager with a surly attitude, which is how would imagine Dante in his teens. I'm hoping he gets a better sword, one that looks more like Rebellion. I'm getting pretty pumped for release.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
His newer look is far better than the one they had in 2010. He doesn't look emo anymore, he looks like a cocky teenager with a surly attitude, which is how would imagine Dante in his teens. I'm hoping he gets a better sword, one that looks more like Rebellion. I'm getting pretty pumped for release.

Teen Dante >>>>>>
20080424231931!Dante_3_DMC3.gif
<<<<<<<<< Age 19 TEEN !! just for your info :D no need to "imagine"

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Oh ****. My ******* phone corrects everything. Hideki is what I wrote.
hahahah :D

And yeah i stinks Hideki is not on board. But 3 games without him makes me think reboot was right decision.
For Capcom in a business perspective.

Top Bottom