• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
"Happyness: The moment you realize you've completly and truely snapped."

In the time I've spent on this earth I have done many things, and I have ultimatly concluded as of late that I have finally snapped.

It all started in my childhood. At an early age my(5) my father died of organ failure due to drinking far too much. I was left with a question"why would he drink so much?" I didn't find out till later in life when my mother would not only issue physical, but mental torment he drank so that he wouldn't hurt her.

^ That was something I figured recently.

It all started when I was young, I was a small white boy basically in the hood. No one liked me, few would talk to me, the one that did made racist remarks that now today I believe is the cause I some of my offness.
Some days I was beat till I was bloody. Others I was just made fun of.

Everyfriend I ever made betrayed me which caused me to developed a discomfort to others, ultimatly at a later age making me incapable of being with anyone for long periods of time. As a result of this I went through most of my early school years in the shadows, appearing as the weird one.

My father had a hard life and a off mind. Add that to my crazy mother and you got a biohazard of a person. I delt with this through the years... And if you thought that was bad it isn't.

People always say that when you get out into the world you'll see. Well growing up in my home was the world.
The home embodied all of the seven deadly sins and as a matter of fact no one cared, they were excepted.
My home life was(still is) a war zone. The weak were chewed up and spit out at the slightest sign of submission. Getting out of there sane was a distant dream.

At this young age I was taunt to steal, lie, and be damn good at it. My mother mooched of others; never earning anything of her own and the slightest thing made her furious.

I was hit for saying the wrong things.
I was hit for doing anything she thought was wrong that were in fact right.
To this day I keep physically fit because when I was younger my mother called me, fat mother ****er, dumb fatass, and the colors of the rainbow.

While she taught me to read she would slap me in my face when I did get a word right.
She ever rarly called me by my name. She simply called me various names.

Through the years I have grown more and more crazy due to all of this and one day I excepted it.
I was crazy.

Things that people thought were sad I laughed at.
I once watched a show where I woman got raped and she was ugly so I laughed.
Nothing that ever happens to me makes me truly sad, it comes in then it goes.
I didn't cry when my father died and I could care to ****s about anyone or anything.

I talk to myself and have long and healthy converstions.
After excepting my mental illnesses I have become happier. People call me weird because I do things that they don't like or doesn't fit in.

There are things I can't even say...

One day were all gonna rot in the ****in' ground, burn in hell, or what ever the hell you believe in. One things is certain, one day I ****in' I'll finally snaped and some serious **** will happen.

Look, I don't know I'm just ****ing crazy. I try to be normal around you all and the rest of the world but it's only gonna be to a certain extent.

Finally I'm mentally ill and I'll always be. I wish I was normal I wish I cried when someone died I wish I felt like doing things more, but I don't.

It's all pointless. You live you die then no one remember you just like ****. Life is stupid and pointless.
Lifes a bitch then you die. I am chaos in the definition of a human, and it's all embodied in me.

I'm the ChaosEmbodied and a poison to life and myself because I bring and harbor chaos and if you get akong with me your crazy. If you don't you perfectly sane. I've thought to kill myself but it's like hey what the hell am I gaining by killing myself but giving the people that hate me the satisfaction that they won.
I'd rather live as a cold and unsocial wise-ass then in the ground.

I laugh at death. I laugh at pain. I laugh at sorrow.
My craziness has granted me a gift, once I've experienced an emotion I'm no longer effected by it in any real way.

It is my gift and my curse. But hey, you all now know alittle about me and why sometimes I act weird.
^_^

Don't you all just love the tip of the ice berg I just gave you?

Bringerofchaos

you are a wonderful and strong person i envay you becuse you had a hard life but you faced it on your own and you rised and fought your way through life until you reached the place you are in.

to tell you the truth i was like you. people always hated me becuse i don't show any emotion like when i was five my uncle was KIA infront of my eyes and i didn't cry so my mother and brothers hit me for that reason. the same thing happened one and a half year ago my father died from a heart attack. he died while i was holding him but i didn't cry so i was hit by my mother and brothers. at that time i thought of killing myself but i didn't becuse of one person she changed my life. she told me something and i will tell you the same exact words

" loneliness won't solve a thing! it is so painful to be alone and speak to no one. please don't think that way. i really feel bad in the heart when someone says "sorry" for me i don't like to say that word to someone becuse it is really the hardest word. i thank you for ur feelings and i want you to try to be a cheerful person all the time. that's all i can write and say for you. hope my words can reach ur heart.
do you understand? "

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
When I tell you now that I am sorry for all that has happened to you, do not think that I am giving you sympathy. I am sorry, because I have not had it as tough as you have had it. Because of this, I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like. All I'd say is that you of all people deserve better my friend.

You are right in what you say. Don't commit suicide, it results and solves nothing. Like you say, you ultimately die in the end. So you may as well stay around for as long as you can to make your mark. When I hear in life people saying that they think no one cares for them, I always disagree. I always think that there is going to be somebody out there that cares, they are just not around you.

I care for you in a friendly manner. As "weird" as you may be, that makes you who you are. When I heard my nan had died, I just laughed in front of my mother. I don't know why, I found it funny. I laughed at death. There are two ways to make your mark on this world. You become a ruthless SOB who everyone despises and fears, and you get yourself locked up for life or worse. Or, you become somebody. The second option is a lot harder to achieve, but ultimately the best thing to aim for my friend.

I talk to myself as well :lol: This comes from boredom and loneliness. As "crazy" as you may be, you make sense to me.

I hope my words can mean something to you. And if they don't, then I don't care that I spent my time posting this; because at least I told you how I felt about this.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
LordOfDarkness;116983 said:
When I tell you now that I am sorry for all that has happened to you, do not think that I am giving you sympathy. I am sorry, because I have not had it as tough as you have had it. Because of this, I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like. All I'd say is that you of all people deserve better my friend.

You are right in what you say. Don't commit suicide, it results and solves nothing. Like you say, you ultimately die in the end. So you may as well stay around for as long as you can to make your mark. When I hear in life people saying that they think no one cares for them, I always disagree. I always think that there is going to be somebody out there that cares, they are just not around you.

I care for you in a friendly manner. As "weird" as you may be, that makes you who you are. When I heard my nan had died, I just laughed in front of my mother. I don't know why, I found it funny. I laughed at death. There are two ways to make your mark on this world. You become a ruthless SOB who everyone despises and fears, and you get yourself locked up for life or worse. Or, you become somebody. The second option is a lot harder to achieve, but ultimately the best thing to aim for my friend.

I talk to myself as well :lol: This comes from boredom and loneliness. As "crazy" as you may be, you make sense to me.

I hope my words can mean something to you. And if they don't, then I don't care that I spent my time posting this; because at least I told you how I felt about this.
Thanks dude, rep+.
I'm sure you already know that I care for you in the same way? Group hug?

You and Black angel are an example of people that make life worth living.

black monster;116989 said:
Bringerofchaos here take this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5MFZNgpOFQ

so you are not alone in this world you have us we are on your side tell the end
rep+

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Bringerofchaos;117062 said:
Thanks dude, rep+.
I'm sure you already know that I care for you in the same way? Group hug?

You and Black angel are an example of people that make life worth living.

rep+

*Hugs* Of course :D Me and him try our best ^_^ And if our best is not enough, we try harder :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
black monster;117094 said:
you don't need to thank me or give me a +rep i only did my job.

I agree with you.. But I do appreciate the thanks :D

Evil Nero

Chaos.jpg

=]

The dark knight

And why are you telling us this? This place has become a place of complaining. I stopped complaining. Let's all stop complaining. You are alive and breathing. You are fine.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
thats really messed up.... i understand man i stopped thinking about a lot of things b/c i knew i was too smart for my own well being and would drive myself into insanity if I dwelled on something for too long.......but like The Joker(Ledger) said "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger"

The dark knight

Screw you. I don't have a attitude problem. This is a forum. Not a place to tell strangers about your personal life and complain on how your life sucks. You are lucky to even had a roof over your head and food to eat.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The dark knight;117192 said:
Screw you. I don't have a attitude problem. This is a forum. Not a place to tell strangers about your personal life and complain on how your life sucks. You are lucky to even had a roof over your head and food to eat.
Are you on your period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom