• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why am I crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The dark knight;117208 said:
Act the part? I was just mad cause you are whining and you should know MILLIONS of people had it worse than you.
Me and all of those other millions have something to whine about.

You don't. You came to this thread to flame.

Sparda™

No, Bringer.

Both shut up if you care your membership here.

And It's not a warning. I'm advising you guys to keep it clean and nice.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;117211 said:
No, Bringer.

Both shut up if you care your membership here.

And It's not a warning. I'm advising you guys to keep it clean and nice.
Admit I said nothing to this boy but he came to flame me.

The dark knight

I didn't flame. You insulted me and I retaliated. And you don't know me. I DO have things to whine about. But I don't come here complaining and whining saying stuff like my life sucks or what I have been through has made me crazy.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The dark knight;117213 said:
I didn't flame. You insulted me and I retaliated.
Ok, I'm done.

I will not argue with people that are clearly not bound by logic or reasoning.

The dark knight;117164 said:
And why are you telling us this? This place has become a place of complaining. I stopped complaining. Let's all stop complaining. You are alive and breathing. You are fine.

this is a forum we all are friends. how can you call someone your friend if you don't know anything about that person. Bringerofchaos is writing this becuse he is a great friend and he is trying to make us understand him better.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Does every single thread nowadays have to turn into a flamewar? Seriously, it is pathetic and childish.

DK... If someone has had it bad, the nicest thing to do is to be kind to that person. If you don't want to, for whatever reason... Then just don't post here, simple.

I respect you Bringer, but lay off the arguing a little :lol: You're a good guy, and we all know you're just trying to defend your ass when people start arguing with you. But sometimes it is better to just ignore those people....

Evil Nero

I don't understand DK sometimes.. can be nice and sometimes can be straight pathetic.

and thanks for the rep, Bringer, I don't want anyone on this forum depressed!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh dear...happening again.

I am SICK of this. If it isn't a p*ssing contest between members over who is better at everything or someone flaming another person because of character preferences, it's people complaining and then arguing about NOTHING.

This is a Devil May Cry forum - or have you all forgotten that by now? If you want to bitch and fight then use your PM or profile message functions.

And no - in case some wise-ass asks I'm not on my period. Things would be far worse if I was ;)

THREAD LOCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom