• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's willing to start up another DMC RP?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
ok so it like if to guys were writing a book and they were writing a fight seen and 1 guy got one charechter and the other guy got the other guy got the other charecter

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DarkKnight1000;283240 said:
ok so it like if to guys were writing a book and they were writing a fight seen and 1 guy got one charechter and the other guy got the other guy got the other charecter

Yeah, exactly. That's how most RPs go. It's like we're writing a book, with each of us using our characters.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;283238 said:
Of course. But you can't control the other person's character, and you can't auto hit. Therefore you can't say "RelliK punched Vergil in the mouth." You have to say "RelliK attempted to punch Vergil in the mouth." To which the controller of Vergil would respond.

+Rep for that DT. ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rep for that? Seemed kind of miniscule, but I'll take what I can get. ;)

EDIT: The RP has started, everyone! Go ahead and start posting.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Can i join in to..plz plz!!

Name: Shia dunes
Species/Race:Corrupted Human
Personal Items (if any): Wears a bracelet given to her by a priest
Weapons: Flat, Sharp, Dark color sword
Powers: She can read minds,create emotions and thus predict moves
Personality: Shia loves to play with her victims, she attracts them, sometime behave sweet and sometimes mysterious, she even allows herself to fall in love with them in order to feel more pain when they die...a great fan of Pain!!
Biography: She lost her parents when she was a baby. Suffering from too much humiliation in the orphanage she decided to change everything. Hence she sold her soul to the mightiest demon for power and now guards the forest...
Shia is pretty, short hair like Lady...wears top and mini skirts, high heel boots (all in black)...except for the lips which are red and Grey eyes and perfect body...always ready to drain someone's blood.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I see...

Dante's probably going to fall for her, but only for a while. ;) Xevnas, on the other hand, will probably find trouble trusting her.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just in case anyone didn't see my previous announcement, the RP is up and running in the fan fiction section. So go ahead and post, guys. :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Romance?
<_<
>_>
V_V
>.<
x_x

Lol....not the reaction I was expecting from him. ^_^ I dunno when to jump in, I don't want to do it too early. ._.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You guys can jump in whenever you want. If you want, I'll extend the first post so that Dante and Xevnas get to the first temple for a better chance to put your characters in.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm just not sure how to introduce my characters XD

Edit: Ok, I got my characters in...I hope it's good!

Top Bottom