• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's willing to start up another DMC RP?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devon K. Ryley;283180 said:
Why is the 'K' in bold? Is there really a reason to do that?

Maybe he's trying to simulate how some characters have "gimmicks" in their names, like a final letter being a blood-splatter etc etc?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I like him too. Very descriptive. Just try not to make him seem invincible. That's usually frowned upon.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;283197 said:
Once I'm feeling active enough to make the first post. :p

Procrastination is the keyword here ;)
I can be Vergil if/when the need for his presence calls. Unless everyone is going 'groan' at me claiming the role.
BTW, don't be nice, if someone doesn't like my version of Vergil and doesn't want me in, please do say so.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Clair, I have no clue why you act as if your Vergil is horrible. Because to me, it's spot on. Go right ahead and claim that spot. No one else has.

Maybe you can be real Vergil and memory Vergil. Wouldn't THAT be a mindf*ck? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DarkKnight1000;283212 said:
so anyway do we still need more bad guys

Nope. The bad guys we have outside the temples are good enough. I'll be the villains for inside the temples.

Expect a few cameos from other game series. That's all I'll say.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;283210 said:
Clair, I have no clue why you act as if your Vergil is horrible. Because to me, it's spot on. Go right ahead and claim that spot. No one else has.

Maybe you can be real Vergil and memory Vergil. Wouldn't THAT be a mindf*ck? XD

Yay!!! :D :D :D
I'm good at
. I'm in Vergil's head and it's pretty F-ed up in here, so that should be relatively easy....XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;283220 said:
Yay!!! :D :D :D
I'm good at . I'm in Vergil's head and it's pretty F-ed up in here, so that should be relatively easy....XD

:lol:

Memory Vergil will appear once we get to the third Temple of Darkness: "The Temple of Rivalry".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DarkKnight1000;283226 said:
what about real virgil??

Real Vergil can come in whenever Clair feels like it.

Which reminds me. You need my approval to start posting with your characters, so others don't get confused.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Storm Silves;283234 said:
Real Vergil can come in whenever Clair feels like it.

Which reminds me. You need my approval to start posting with your characters, so others don't get confused.

so wait do we get type out our charecter's fight scenes?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DarkKnight1000;283235 said:
so wait do we get type out our charecter's fight scenes?

Of course. But you can't control the other person's character, and you can't auto hit. Therefore you can't say "RelliK punched Vergil in the mouth." You have to say "RelliK attempted to punch Vergil in the mouth." To which the controller of Vergil would respond.

Top Bottom