• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whos stronger Yamato or Rebellion? (Not gameplay only Cutscenes)

Rebellion or Yamato

• Yamato

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Rebellion

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Ehm... man I dunno if you noticed but Dante had someone to fight against in every game...
I think he meant someone who could rival dante now or even be stronger , and rebellions power is a manifestation of dante's , so the more powerful he becomes the more powerful it does
I'm saying what if Rebellion gets stronger because every game Dante has a legitimate cause to fight against. Like Mundus in DMC1, Arius attempting to use demonic power to rule the Earth, or opposing Vergil's disregard for humanity in DMC3.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yamato also holds power over Hell Gates in DmC, as well as Rebellion still being the sword to symbolise Dante's resistance. There's not really a difference, just saying.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
DmC's Yamato is basically only good for the Hellgate. DMC's Yamato is a lot more then just that.

I wouldn't say so, but that's because I have a different opinion on this. Anyway, lets just forget about it and not turn this into those dreadful DmC vs DMC comparison threads. It'd be against the OP's wishes, plus it's annoying to say the least.

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
I wouldn't say so, but that's because I have a different opinion on this. Anyway, lets just forget about it and not turn this into those dreadful DmC vs DMC comparison threads. It'd be against the OP's wishes, plus it's annoying to say the least.
No I want you guys to compare you DmC yamato vs DMC 3/4 Yamato it would be interesting so go on lol

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
he realised that you may have opened up a can of worms and there may be a small war now lol
YOU KNOW WHAT M8 I DONT GIVE A **** I THINK DmC IS A GOOD GAME BUT ITS NOT A DEVIL MAY CRY GAME MAYBE IF DANTE HAD BETTER DIALOGUE DmC WOULD BE ALOT BETTER.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
YOU KNOW WHAT M8 I DONT GIVE A **** I THINK DmC IS A GOOD GAME BUT ITS NOT A DEVIL MAY CRY GAME MAYBE IF DANTE HAD BETTER DIALOGUE DmC WOULD BE ALOT BETTER.

I feel like that comment will find its way back here later on with this thread.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
We haven't seen everything DmC Yamato can do, outside of open Hell Gates and produce Doppelgangers (the latter of which might just be an ability of Vergil himself, more than anything else).

Given the youth and lack of experience of both Dante and Vergil in DmC, we never got to see them push their abilities to their farthest potential.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
We haven't seen everything DmC Yamato can do, outside of open Hell Gates and produce Doppelgangers (the latter of which might just be an ability of Vergil himself, more than anything else).

Hmmm he pierces the ground when he summones it... you think it's necessary for the summoning (so it's an ability of Yamato), or it's just there for dramatic purpose?

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
I just realized that DMC1 Yamato is the best. It allows The Legendary Dark Knight to assume his true demonic form.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Okay, no. This isn't acceptable behaviour. I'll let you off with an unofficial warning this one time, but if it happens again I wont be so forgiving.

And honestly, I'm just going to say that with my personal stance of these DmC-DMC threads, where people compare the two games overall or just particular things about them, they don't tend to end up going down a good path.

Should you really feel the need to create a discussion about DmC Yamato compared to DMC Yamato, I would suggest you make a new thread altogether. Not just for the reasons I stated earlier, but because I don't think we need what is really two separate topics blended into one.

@WolfOD64: I agree, wholeheartedly. Not that this is really the point of this thread, but I'm just saying.

Now let's move on guys! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom