• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
How many of you guys have pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 for the Xbox 360, then? I just pre-ordered myself a copy of the Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition from Amazon UK for £29.98. So, if you're from the UK and even remotely interested in snagging an absolute bargain you better take advantage of it while the offer lasts. ;)

Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition is also available on Play.com for a penny more... if you're not a big fan of Amazon.

So, yeah, who else has pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4? And are you as excited as me? :cool:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I have for the PC. :^D I don't plan on getting a PS3 any time soon. I most likely will for my birthday or next Christmas, but I am deadly excited about this.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah I pre-ordered Devil may cry 4 in August, but I had to cancel it so that I could pre-order the special edition. I'm so stoked about DMC4 coming out! I think my managers at Gamestop want to fire me because I have been talking about DMC4 so much. lol But hey, I have to express my love for my favorite gaming series.>_<

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Good to hear you're so enthusiastic about Devil May Cry! :lol:

Must be pretty sweet working at GameStop, right? What kinda discount do you get for working there? 10% off all software and hardware? My... gimme a sec to work this one out... sister in law's fiance's brother used to work at GAME (a popular UK gaming store) and he got a pretty decent discount on pretty much everything.

But, yeah, I know what you mean. Devil May Cry 4 is the game I am most looking forward to out of everything else this year. I've even started playing through Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition again to try and help pass the time for DMC4 to arrive. ^_^

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
We get a 15% discount on everything, except brand new systems. Yeah its pretty fun working there being surrounded by video games all the time, but the one thing I hate about the job is that you have to organize all the games in ABC order.

I've been playing through Devil May Cry 1 and DMC3 to try and past the time too, but its so hard when your highly anticipating the next game. lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
You work at GameStop too? Sweet! :D I hate Sundays cause that's when you have to organize alot. afk;akf;lafk But the discounts are pretty sweet. Sadly, my days of working there will end since school's starting back up the 14th. Maybe I'll go back later this year. :B I talked about DMC all the time, and it never really seemed to annoy anyone, though most will argu that the first DMC was better than 3.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Awesome awesomeness!!! Now I know a DMC fan that works at GameStop. Yeah Sunday's suck hardcore, but the discounts are sweet. The organizing thing is so annoying but understandable so that you can find the games alot faster for the consumer.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I got my limited edition pre-ordered for PS3. By the time the game hits, I should have the money saved for the system. ^^

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I preordered DMC4LE for my PS3 back in November :D I just have to take the money out of my account on the 5th and go get it *jumps around wildly*

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
KingSwole;62958 said:
Awesome awesomeness!!! Now I know a DMC fan that works at GameStop. Yeah Sunday's suck hardcore, but the discounts are sweet. The organizing thing is so annoying but understandable so that you can find the games alot faster for the consumer.

The Wii section isn't so bad... but over time it will. Especially since it's becoming so popular that by the end of this year we'll need a bigger wall. The PS2 and 360 section is the WORST! D: But having it in order does help alot. The PSP is basically the section I work on alot. It doesn't take too long for it to get messed up though...

We have alot of posters hanging that have DMC4 on it... I wish I could take one. xD

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
The PS2 section is hell and the 360 wall is a little ruff but the Wii section is defiantly nothing. Your right though, the sections are growing and were also going to need to make room on the wall too.<_<

Luckily for me I got dibbs on everything Devil May Cry. The managers are going to let me have everything after the game is released.:)

Joyce_Nero

Well...no special edition for germany yet. ;____; So...no I didn't preordered now. I hope there will be one so I just wait. If not I will buy the "normal" edition when it's out over here!

Joyce_Nero

As I know it contains the soundtrack and a making of! Oh yeah...and the first episode from the Anime...right?! Right?! Damn...I can't remember all yet! ^^''

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Joyce_Nero;63206 said:
As I know it contains the soundtrack and a making of! Oh yeah...and the first episode from the Anime...right?! Right?! Damn...I can't remember all yet! ^^''

It'll be the first 4 episodes of it. I'm glad Dante's VA is doing his voice. <3 Too bad, I saw Dante kinda slacking in his cocky additude and all... :[

Chrysander

I pre-ordered the xbox 360 special edition from Amazon.co.uk. I hope it doesn't take long to be delivered, otherwise I will kick Amazon in the ballsack

Top Bottom