• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I know its cheaper on Amazon, but I'm preordering mine from my local Game store. Even though its quite a lot more, I don't think I could stand it if my order got caught up in the post. I want my copy asap :p

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Im with you guys. I just don't have the patience. Especially considering How long we've been waiting for this game 2 come out. I will be playing it the day it comes out and no later.:cool:

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Limited Edition
dmcce.jpg

Regular Edition
dmc4-boxart.jpg

redRAID3R

I pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 CE this saturday and fully paid it off and it contents are : * Volume 1 of ADV Film's Devil May Cry: The Animated Series on DVD, including four complete episodes of the anime.
* Unique Steelbook metal case
* Bonus DVD: Making of Devil May Cry 4, Music from the soundtrack, Digital artbook, PC content (screen savers, wallpapers, icons)

Bonus if you preordered at gamestop: Devil May Cry 4 Art Book Free

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
redRAID3R;63756 said:
I pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 CE this saturday and fully paid it off and it contents are : * Volume 1 of ADV Film's Devil May Cry: The Animated Series on DVD, including four complete episodes of the anime.
* Unique Steelbook metal case
* Bonus DVD: Making of Devil May Cry 4, Music from the soundtrack, Digital artbook, PC content (screen savers, wallpapers, icons)

Bonus if you preordered at gamestop: Devil May Cry 4 Art Book Free

That's the copy I reserved. I just put 30 more dollars down on it yesterday and the guy told me about the art book and I was so happy!! I reserved mine back in November, so I thought I wasn't getting anything else. ^_^

yousefgx

GET YOUR GAME ON !
i pre-oredred DMC4 and it will be shipped into kuwait in 2/5...i was trying to order the Limited Edition but it`s always out of stock.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
YES!!! I got special edition today! Well, I pre-ordered it anyway. I can't wait. ><

BTW special edition and limited edition are the same thing right?

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
im so confused now i pre orderered dmc4 too early before the collectors edition was spoken about and now im debating whether i should go back to games stop refund and preorder the ce of dmc4 is it worth it? is the 20 extra bucks worth it and i dont care about the anime ive watched evry episode any ideas cause i need some help

X_nick_X

Ryujin;63968 said:
im so confused now i pre orderered dmc4 too early before the collectors edition was spoken about and now im debating whether i should go back to games stop refund and preorder the ce of dmc4 is it worth it? is the 20 extra bucks worth it and i dont care about the anime ive watched evry episode any ideas cause i need some help

Well if your a huge fan do the only fan worthy thing cancel your order and buy the CE.
But really it seems just the dmc4 on it's own would be good enough.
Pay extra for something that was unlockable in dmc3 anyway besides does anyone really watch all that stuff anyway.
The anime was lack luster it would probaly be cheaper to buy it seperately.
It all comes in a tin like i said if your a huge fan buy buy buy but if you just want the game you really wouldn't be missing out on to much.

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
X_nick_X;63977 said:
Well if your a huge fan do the only fan worthy thing cancel your order and buy the CE.
But really it seems just the dmc4 on it's own would be good enough.
Pay extra for something that was unlockable in dmc3 anyway besides does anyone really watch all that stuff anyway.
The anime was lack luster it would probaly be cheaper to buy it seperately.
It all comes in a tin like i said if your a huge fan buy buy buy but if you just want the game you really wouldn't be missing out on to much.
thanx im a huge fan so im goi for the ce not for the dvd but for the tin and plus when yu pre order you get free story board art and drawings of dmc4

Top Bottom