• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who's Game is it Anyway?

Meg

I don't know if I'm gonna make more. Probably some time down the road.

What's your idea? :)

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
i thought we could get a real 5 people from here and use them as contestants and a host and it would be like the real thing

Mr Anderson

thanks VB i need to find people though and it would have to wait for a month or so because i can only get on on the weekends or when i have no homework and football

Mr Anderson

Sweet we could even make it an rp like we could have wayne colin ryan and well i dont kn ow which other contestant i liked the most and a drew

Meg

Oh I thought you meant the contestants would be members of the forums.

Meg

^ There's an idea. ;) But it ain't my story. Have to leave it up to the boss.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;275674 said:
^ There's an idea. ;) But it ain't my story. Have to leave it up to the boss.

But it was inspired by your idea. ;)

Just some food for thought.

Wow, you ARE a trend setter, Meg! :lol:

Meg

^ Is that directed at me? IF SO! Then there will probably be another down the road, but I can't say for sure.

Meg

Thing is I could turn out these things on a weekly bases, but I'm not going to. Its that I want each one to be original, so I'm gonna write them as they come to me. Not force them out. Quality > Quantity I guess is my point.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
meg127;275718 said:
Thing is I could turn out these things on a weekly bases, but I'm not going to. Its that I want each one to be original, so I'm gonna write them as they come to me. Not force them out. Quality > Quantity I guess is my point.

Oh i get that point.

Okay these are very good, original and fun so i will wait so you can make it quality>quantity

Top Bottom