• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would win?

Who would win if Dante&Vergil fought Sparda?

• Dante&Vergil

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Sparda

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i'm glad you replied, i think it's a good question though agree?
i gave you rep, could you give me rep no-one else does

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Sparda if we are talking for the time that all of them were at the peak of their power. However, Dante keeps getting stronger and stronger, so as long as DMC continues to make new games, some day even Dante alone will be more powerful.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i think if you consider the fact that Dante and Vergil are both half as powerful as Sparda then together they must make Spardas full power or at least an equivilant. I agree that Dante seems to be getting stronger.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I thought that too, but supposedly Sparda beat the demon army and after that demon emperor all by himself. I don't know if the twins are ready for that yet. Surely the could manage well, but I think in some point they would get tired.

Phage

Heartbreaker
Sparda, although Dante & Vergil are powerfull individuals due to their half-demon heritage their potential is diluted as they are constrained by some of the limitations of being human.

@Tony

Dante's power may be increasing with each game but it seems like its reached the peak of its potential. He's relying on the use of new weapons/armaments to increase his power [although we havent seen his DT for DMC4 yet].

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Thanks for the rep. Though, I guess Sparda would win. He is good, better than his sons. And, he had thought them the stuff they need to know. Nothing more to say there. ;)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
OOOOHHHHH, this is a hard question.
Sparda defeated a demon army on his own, but dante & virgil are younger so they can probebly dodge quicker and dante has lots of styles.
So Dante & Virgil (or dante on his own).

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nah... not Dante on his own. Never. Not even Vergil. Well, I dont even think that Sparda would consider fighting any of his sons.

Vante_Sparda

Sparda May Cry
Hmm... I'm not going to vote. It's hard to tell... many factors involved.

Sparda was powerful and I don't think that all the swords that Sparda had were created by himself, except Force Edge. He must have defeated a lot of demons and absorbed their souls, like how it is with Dante with certain demons, that compiled onto his own.

Other than that, I would have to say that it would depend on the environment that they are fighting in. Vergil and Dante are very direct when fighting, but Dante tends to find ways to utilise his environment to his advantage... but then again, he is the son of Sparda and his father may fight in a simular manner.

That's why I can't make up my mind...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sparda would win. I agree with Tony, the Sparda twins are stong, but they are not ready for what their father took on dispite being quite the formidable foes.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hmm... that's a tough one. I'd like to vote for Dante and Vergil since I think they're much cooler than Sparda... but this is Sparda we're talking about. I reckon Sparda would come out on top in the end.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
:lol: Dante&Vergil are strong and cool. But, I guess Sparda is just their father and is the best that had thought and mastered the techniques he had thought them!

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
sparda would easily win dante and virgil are only half demons plus sparda probably taught them everything they know so would know their styles. also sparda has taken on a lot more than both of them and won. he also has the more powerful devil trigger

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I am not too sure. Sparda is quite good though. The only thing that Vergil will have in mind is 'Power. I need more power!' ... Something like that. I guess...

Dante and Vergil will not win between their father Sparda why?
Two half breed will be just powerless to a whole demon like sparda... Dante will not win between mundus if he did not complete the force-edge power, the power of their father... I think they can only win to Sparda if the two fuses like the Dragon-ball thing "Fusion" hehehe for their power become full...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom