• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is stronger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
Stronger - Nero
Experienced - Dante
Nero gives out for his senses to much, running around like a maniac, loudly shouting at everyone and etc. Dante, on the other hand, is cool, he simply walks around, stylishly decapacitating demons, making fun of them and being badass

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Stronger - Nero
Experienced - Dante
Nero gives out for his senses to much, running around like a maniac, loudly shouting at everyone and etc. Dante, on the other hand, is cool, he simply walks around, stylishly decapacitating demons, making fun of them and being badass
i would think dantes both experience also counts on strength

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I think that Dante is more Experienced but Nero posses the greater strengh but he can not control it.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Considering the final battle against the False Saviour,

Nero: Pulverized the Saviour's face (only 1/4th of it, correct me if i'm wrong) using his Devil Bringer.

Dante: Stopped the Saviour's punch, shoved it off when the Saviour was totally immobilized and its full body weight, atleast the upper half, was resting on its arm (are you kidding me? That's about 500 tonnes :D).
Nero still stronger?? I doubt it.

DeamonslayeR

Considering the final battle against the False Saviour,

Nero: Pulverized the Saviour's face (only 1/4th of it, correct me if i'm wrong) using his Devil Bringer.

Dante: Stopped the Saviour's punch, shoved it off when the Saviour was totally immobilized and its full body weight, atleast the upper half, was resting on its arm (are you kidding me? That's about 500 tonnes :D).
Nero still stronger?? I doubt it.
and forget friggin savior mundus in dmc 1 was thousand times tougher than saviour even so dante managed to seal him away

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
and forget friggin savior mundus in dmc 1 was thousand times tougher than saviour even so dante managed to seal him away
Dude, actually i entered the series with DMC4, then played DMC3:SE. So i can't and shouldn't say anything about the first two installments. That's why i took that example.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
^ I'll will play them only when the rumors of DMC HD Collection come true. And I really want those rumors to come true.

DeamonslayeR

u know dante would still beat nero. he would be in his face like WAZZUP U KNOW LIKE WAZZUP BOY. unaw what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom