• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who do you want to see?

Who should be in DMC5?

• Vergil

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Nero

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Trish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Lucia

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • New charecter - could be anyone

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordmasterStum

HalfBreed
Hahaha, the girls got barely any votes.

Not mine, either, I want Vergil back. I like Nero, too, but he needs more weapons.

I'd love to see the whole Sparda family at a picnic or something, that would be hilarious, although awkward.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I want to see Vergil. I think everyone wants to know what happened to him during that time he disappeared. Hopefully they'll explain that.

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
I would love to see Vergil get his own spin off games called Devils Never Cry. And it show him waking up after his essence was released from the Nelo Angelo shell and him returning to his half human form in the pits of hell. He makes his way out of the pit to recover his power and as he does he collects 3-4 Devil arms. All of which performing very well with finesse as opposed to raw power. When he opens his own Devil gate, he sees a katana is what is keeping it sealed. He takes it, and says... Jackpot. That would make my week.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"If I had to pick one, and only one; it'd be the one and only...

... Vergil~

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
>the one person who voted for Lucia< lol

I think she would be interesting but only if she was a baddie this time around.

Sparda™

SaaR;155428 said:
He makes his way out of the pit to recover his power and as he does he collects 3-4 Devil arms. All of which performing very well with finesse as opposed to raw power.

As a matter of fact, Vergil's Beowulf moves are more raw and devastating rather than Dante's, which are more with finesse.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I didn't think so, Virgils moves are VERY difficult to accomplish in real life. A spinning kick like his is almost impossible.

Although I can't do Dante's roundhouse kick either....

Atredus

The Great Destroyer
darth_angelo45;155564 said:
>the one person who voted for Lucia< lol

I think she would be interesting but only if she was a baddie this time around.

Im with you. I really liked Lucia! She was more about hand to hand combat and im a big fan of martial arts. I also gotta go with Vergil like everyone else lol. I think Vergil and Lucia would make a nice team as the both favor bladed weapons over guns. they along with Dante, Trish, and Lady should form a fighting force. I think eventually they will bring Sparda himself back, but who knows when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom