• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who can draw dmc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
ooooh I have a scanner and I have drawn Dante and Vergil!!!! (They are both abit crap in my opinion) But if you want to see them just ask me ;)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
lol yeah its pretty cool. It shows you how to draw the head, then the body, then how to draw clothes and the actions they perform. Its really good. (my mum bought it of the internet, I think it was £5.99)
I'll scan those pictures, when I can find them

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
People! I am officially learning how to draw better. Sooooooooooo I'll get back to ya'll when I get some good stuff in. ^^

....Hmmmmmmmm, I think i'll throw that in my sig.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
He looks amazing in your drawing. <3 You did great.

The only fanart I usually do is Hellsing and Final Fantasy. I never did try any DMC. *emo tears* But maybe when I get enough insperation, I will. From the looks of it, Lady looks really attractive (Close enough for Seras attractive) so I'll probably be drawing her alot. ^_^

I do have a deviantart fanart account... http://deadlyvirusqueen.deviantart.com

I will plan some DMC art in the future for sure.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yay!!! I can draw too! Though, I can only draw Nero and only tried him once... But, he was definately a damn good success! I can draw Final Fantasy good!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Aliya A. Mayuri;51912 said:
VI-Rainbow, good drawings! seems you like anime-style? =)

Thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty much into the anime style, and I suppose you can catagorize mine under that. Though I can't really stand the overly large head, bug eyes, and small body. I can only take so much of that. xD If you wanna see my original stuff you can see my http://vi-rainbow.deviantart.com account.

DemonSlayer6;51928 said:
Yay!!! I can draw too! Though, I can only draw Nero and only tried him once... But, he was definately a damn good success! I can draw Final Fantasy good!

I'd really love to see it! I love Final Fantasy art. Alot.Nero looks like a sweetie to me, so I'm gonna try sometime with him.

Kaihedgie

I could draw myself if I wanted to. Yes, I'm an artist. A pixel artist at that who only does his work on MS Paint, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom