• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which video game character do you relate to most?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I think i related to Jak from Jak and daxter since as a teenager I had problems speaking with other people and I used to think jak did too (guy was new to the "whole conversating thing":cool:).

I related to Roxas and Ventus a bit more than Sora since they were more infallible a lil more fleshed out so their struggles resonated with me a lil more.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Earlier when I was asked this question, I would state Frank West, nowadays, I'm gonna go ahead and say Phoenix Wright.
Not only has that Series inspired me to pursue a career in law and study on courtroom methods (And join the debate club at my school for practice)
But I have that same basic drive as Phoenix. When I heard his backstory, I automatically related to him because that kind of thing HAD happened to me. and like in Phoenix's story, it was the 'victim' of the act that defended me. (Although, due to the seriousness of the accusation, I was suspended for a week, but that was much better than what COULD have happened)

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
Officer Cole Phelps from L.A. Noire.
No, I didn't fight wars and I'm not even close to being a police officer, but I do feel like sometimes I'm the only sane person in this state. I currently live in Kosovo, a young not-so-developed country who was under it's neighbor's occupation for quite some time and just recently got off their claws. Because of that, we still feed ourselves with an unhealthy dose of nationalism and hate against slavic countries. The majority of this god forsaken place condones and practices racism, and religion is spread around, so obviously homosexuals will be shot the minute they get through our borders. It's a lot like post-war USA, really.
Me? I like to think I am fair. I have no views on racism or same-sex marriage even though I am religious to some degree. But, just like Phelps, I don't always act how I feel. Even though me and my peers don't share the same views on many cases, I avoid drawing myself into arguments and often just go with the flow.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Officer Cole Phelps from L.A. Noire.
No, I didn't fight wars and I'm not even close to being a police officer, but I do feel like sometimes I'm the only sane person in this state. I currently live in Kosovo, a young not-so-developed country who was under it's neighbor's occupation for quite some time and just recently got off their claws. Because of that, we still feed ourselves with an unhealthy dose of nationalism and hate against slavic countries. The majority of this god forsaken place condones and practices racism, and religion is spread around, so obviously homosexuals will be shot the minute they get through our borders. It's a lot like post-war USA, really.
Me? I like to think I am fair. I have no views on racism or same-sex marriage even though I am religious to some degree. But, just like Phelps, I don't always act how I feel. Even though me and my peers don't share the same views on many cases, I avoid drawing myself into arguments and often just go with the flow.
Do you also spontaneously start questioning people then change your tone blowing up on them as if you're accusing them of being Hitler?

Top Bottom