• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which one is better?

Leonhart.

Flawless Assassin
well im bit confused to choose one of this two games, Jericho or F.E.A.R.?:)

images

Jericho

images

F.E.A.R.

both fps and survival horror game:p
any idea?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker...A cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Seriously though, Jericho sucks so much, it's a terrible game with next to no atmosphere and it really does remind me of Quake, really, get F.E.A.R, much better atmosphere, and almost assured to have you scared at some point...Urgh, Alma...Scariest little girl in gaming by far.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;153469 said:
Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker...A cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Seriously though, Jericho sucks so much, it's a terrible game with next to no atmosphere and it really does remind me of Quake, really, get F.E.A.R, much better atmosphere, and almost assured to have you scared at some point...Urgh, Alma...Scariest little girl in gaming by far.

The first F.E.A.R was genuinely quite creepy in some parts and for an FPS these days thats a rarity for sure. Only 2 people i know liked Jericho and everyone else i know hated the game. To many quicktime events, no atmosphere, bad AI, and some bad game design.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
I heard Jericho was full of boring. And I love FEAR. especially with the kick ass slow time. I love it. Makes exploding body parts so cool. The AI is amusing, story line is neat. And it does get intense at some points. But I've never played Jericho so I can't really make an educated decision. :p..but still..FEAR..:D so cool.

Angelo Credo;153469 said:

Zero Punctuation? :p

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ A cookie for you. :lol:

Jericho isn't full of boring, it is the absolute definition of boring, it's all bad, all the time, it's so...Boring...And brown...And confusing, so many quick time events...Urgh, it's not even worth ranting about anymore.

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
Angelo Credo;153553 said:
^ A cookie for you. :lol:

Jericho isn't full of boring, it is the absolute definition of boring, it's all bad, all the time, it's so...Boring...And brown...And confusing, so many quick time events...Urgh, it's not even worth ranting about anymore.

Revenge of the brown Castle? :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Brown castle, brown castle and revenge of the brown castle. :lol:

Yahtzee is dead on about Jericho, it's just bloody awful.

Top Bottom