• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which DMC character do you have a crush on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncarnatedDemon

Since the forum does not allow more than 8+ polls or something, we have to do the poll the other way. Quote the last poster's quote and add +1 to the list of the character you have a crush on. E.g i love Trish, she's very beautiful.
So if you love here too, quote and add +1 , which would make her "crush count" = 2.
Update the total votes count too :) Also remember to quote the last poster.
NO MULTIVOTING :p sorry!

Trish: 1
Dante:
Mary/Lady:
Lucia:
Vergil:
Kyrie:
Nero:
Arkham/Jester:
Sparda:
Arius:
Mundus:
Eva:
Nevan:
Agnus:
Credo:
Sanctus:
NTDante:
Kat:
NTVergil:
NTEva:
NTMundus:
NTSparda:
Lilith:
Bob Barbas:
Phineas:
TOTAL VOTES:1

aoshi

Hmmm, I don't have a crush on any DMC character. I like kat but not as a crush. Though i have a lot of crush on resident evil female characters. I really liked helena in RE 6. Damn, she was hot.:troll:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Hmmm, I don't have a crush on any DMC character. I like kat but not as a crush. Though i have a lot of crush on resident evil female characters. I really liked helena in RE 6. Damn, she was hot.:troll:
It's Ada, Sheva, and Clair. All day err day.

I gotta thing for Rebecca too. I'll add her.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dante's mom in DmC is pretty attractive.She's a M.I.L.F. I'd hit that in a heartbeat.

Kat is also really cute. Kat is my favorite Devil May Cry girl. I did have a fling with Lady before so I'd probably vote her in as well. Alright, it was a girl I knew who cosplayed her at a party. She stayed in costume though and it was awesome. :w00t:

Ok, I'll stop. :cool:

IncarnatedDemon

Guys and girls, please use the instruction i gave in first post when you tell us who you have a crush on. That way everyone can have a overview of what characters have most and least crushes.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Since the forum does not allow more than 8+ polls or something, we have to do the poll the other way. Quote the last poster's quote and add +1 to the list of the character you have a crush on. E.g i love Trish, she's very beautiful.
So if you love here too, quote and add +1 , which would make her "crush count" = 2.
Update the total votes count too :) Also remember to quote the last poster.

Trish: 1
Dante:
Mary/Lady: +1
Lucia:
Vergil:
Kyrie:
Nero:
Arkham/Jester:
Sparda:
Arius:
Mundus:
Eva:
Nevan:
Agnus:
Credo:
Sanctus:
NTDante:
Kat:
NTVergil:
NTEva:
NTMundus:
NTSparda:
Lilith:
Bob Barbas:
Phineas:
TOTAL VOTES:3

Lady. As I said about Eve from Needless "If I wasn't terrified of your partner...."

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
large.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist. Every crush post of mine must have a picture of his in it. He's definitely been a DMC crush for me throughout the years.

Such pressure on me,because I can't choose one. I love them equally :'( ... buttt...:ermm:
I'll choose Vergil since Dante has already one point,but I still love the twins ^_^.

(Besides them,I really love Lady.She's my girl crush.I liked her back story.And also Nero,and Eva and Sparda in both DMC and DmC,who wouldn't love them parents? )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom