• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Devil May Cry have you put the most hours in?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
3 left. DMD, HoH, and complete bloody palace.

Nice and you s ranking just for the challenge? and how are you on leveling the styles? im not looking forward to learning royal guard:( get the timing wrong and no style bar for you lol wait do you have to use the style or do you get points regardless?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nice and you s ranking just for the challenge? and how are you on leveling the styles? im not looking forward to learning royal guard:( get the timing wrong and no style bar for you lol wait do you have to use the style or do you get points regardless?
I already leveled everything up. You don't have to use the style to get level points, just get the style points for the level. For the Pain in the ass styles there is a section in mission 14 where if you enter and exit a bunch of pawn pieces appear and reaper. it's in the section where the portal to the strip club is. Just go to the door instead of the portal. It's time consuming but much less so than actually going at it straight through.

Nelo The Great

your best bet for beating bloody palace is to use the super nelo angelo costume. My favorite playable character in any devil may cry

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I already leveled everything up. You don't have to use the style to get level points, just get the style points for the level. For the Pain in the ass styles there is a section in mission 14 where if you enter and exit a bunch of pawn pieces appear and reaper. it's in the section where the portal to the strip club is. Just go to the door instead of the portal. It's time consuming but much less so than actually going at it straight through.

yah i remember that part thanks that will really help :)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
DMC 3 I sunck in a lot of hours trying to upgrade Dante. So a lot of backtracking to get those orbs. Second is DmC: looking for keys, lost souls, hidden doors, unlocking achievements and trying to get SSS rank on all my mission. 8) Sensational. And next is DMC: beat once did a few secret mission but not much else. And lately DMC 2: it's not that bad but I didn't think it was very fun since I didn't have much of a challenge. The ape boss
was way to easy.
As for DMC 4..... still need to play it.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
DmC. I have over two hundred hours and counting.

After that would be bayonetta then DMC 4 (bloody palace)

DMC 4 for me, is hard to jump right back into and it tas about a hAlf an hour before I get back into a groove with Dante.

DmC and bayonetta are really easy to pik up right away after months of not playing.

Top Bottom