• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which Devil May Cry have you put the most hours in?

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
hell or hell is annoying as..well hell lol i have to plan out most of my moves based on the enemies given however i should be finishing it soon i miss dmd:(

berto

I Saw the Devil
Use trickster or royal guard as the build style with evades and blocks switch devil arms mid combo to build style too and use DTE as for Cerberus on normal use spiral switch cancel

Use trickster or royal guard as tjey
thanks, but i already got it. it was a matter of practice and avoiding damage which kept my style meter from going down. after that most of the other stages were cake, i only have one stage left, the othe two that really gave trouble were stages 19 and 17, my god were those a pain in the @$$, oh, and whatever stages bewolf was also took me more than 5 tries.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
thanks, but i already got it. it was a matter of practice and avoiding damage which kept my style meter from going down. after that most of the other stages were cake, i only have one stage left, the othe two that really gave trouble were stages 19 and 17, my god were those a pain in the @$$, oh, and whatever stages bewolf was also took me more than 5 tries.

I didnt think s ranking normal would be that hard boewulf is easier with vergil though ill say that for sure and 17 and 19 which ones were those?

berto

I Saw the Devil
the arkham and lady stages. i only ss three stages bu, like with stage 3, i had a hard time avoiding damage in these stages and that kept my style meter down.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
the arkham and lady stages. i only ss three stages bu, like with stage 3, i had a hard time avoiding damage in these stages and that kept my style meter down.

Hmm the lady stage..i cant remember what kind of enemies you face and the arkham stage is understandable for style meter when you fought him and those dolphins attack you you use kalina ann right? that thing jumps your style meter like you wouldnt believe lol plus switching off and on with your DT and A&R combos should be easy to triple s off the dolphins not even counting arkham? or is 19 the repeat boss stage? or is that 18?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hmm the lady stage..i cant remember what kind of enemies you face and the arkham stage is understandable for style meter when you fought him and those dolphins attack you you use kalina ann right? that thing jumps your style meter like you wouldnt believe lol plus switching off and on with your DT and A&R combos should be easy to triple s off the dolphins not even counting arkham? or is 19 the repeat boss stage? or is that 18?
18 is the repeat bosses.

the arkham fight kept getting me with those spears that he'd trow from time to time and then having no style or dt when vergil showed up, that was the most challenging part.

lady's stage had falled, towers, spiders, soul eaters, and that room with the archers and red birds really well possitioned.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
yah when vergil shows up to help you dont use your dt very much let him do the fighting shoot arkham with your guns run up do a bit of damage and book it back again and watch for those spears as much as possible use kalina ann on the dolphins and a&r and coyote-a and then rinse repeat till hes dead and ladys stage i remember that was an annoying level wasnt it lol

berto

I Saw the Devil
i already did. like i said, i only got 2 stages left to s an its missions 9 and 18. i'll be finishing those today. afer that i'll be trying to beat dmd mode.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What one is mission 9?
Nothing. I was just experimenting. I S'ed it with Vergil and the trophy description said any character so I wanted to keep till last to see if it would count it. I think it's the Nevan level.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DMC3, surely in the hundreds of hours over the years not counting restarts and lost save files

berto

I Saw the Devil
So it's official, to get the S on every mission trophy you can't mix the characters, Dante or Vergil, not both or ether.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Its not hard to platinum DMC 3 or for that matter DMC HD collection...but then again i have wasted a good amount of time when DMC 1-4 had come out and would not stop playing them so in terms of playing them nowadays it was a breeze....

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So it's official, to get the S on every mission trophy you can't mix the characters, Dante or Vergil, not both or ether.

Your on the hd collection right? yah you ahve to have two different save files and they dont carry over to s rank the missions and get the achievement its one or the other the only reason im using dante is to lvl up the styles

berto

I Saw the Devil
Your on the hd collection right? yah you ahve to have two different save files and they dont carry over to s rank the missions and get the achievement its one or the other the only reason im using dante is to lvl up the styles
I know. Now I know.

Top Bottom