• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where's LoD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;184280 said:
This is specifically why I pay little to no attention to long protracted "I'm leaving" type threads because all they seem to do is try to gain more attention for the leaver who undoubtedly will still lurk from time to time to make sure they are missed and it's all very silly. Sorry, but that's how I feel. Yes, it's a shame when a long-standing member decides to leave but it's hardly the sort of thing we should be slitting our wrists over. LoD made a decision and that's his prerogative. If he wants to come back, he can. If he doesn't, so be it. But enough already with this bizarre eulogy-style behaviour every time someone leaves the boards who has been here a while - those of his friends here are still able to contact him, play XBL with him etc, so just let it lie.

Same as i feel and i ignore those threads too. 90% of the people still visit the site and return at some point anyway. If people are their friends then they will still speak outside the forums. Id rather have people here that want to be here and for the right reasons too. Shame when old members leave but it happens and i wont lose sleep over it as when one leaves theres more to take their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom