• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Where were you born?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's so awesome to here from all of you guys :)

I moved from Norwich to a place called Brackley... From there I moved to Weston, where I currently live now :)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im quite surprised by the number of people who were born and still live in England here. :lol:

akcolbatah

i was born in California, living in LA(Los Angeles) you guys should visit la is the place to be you got to be there to know it and everybody wanna see

Janny

Dines with dementia
Have you guys revisited the place you grew up? I only moved once, but I still get teary when I visit my old house...

Evil Nero

Born in Airdale Hospital, Keighley.

I still live in Keighley but I want to get out in the world!

just too darn young though...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Janny;116758 said:
Have you guys revisited the place you grew up? I only moved once, but I still get teary when I visit my old house...
I have done but the new owners have made it so unrecognisable now it's not the same place so I have no feelings about it anymore...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;116758 said:

Plenty of times... Although, when my parents were going through issues, I stayed with my grandparents.

I've been back to see my granddad and my real dad who still live in Norwich, only in a bungalow slightly away from where they use to live. And I go back there to visit my other nan, who lives a little while away from my dad.

Plus, my aunt has a nice house :lol: The place is awesome, one hell of a garden, and a river that runs past the back ;) She has about 4 cars, and two massive garages :lol: Sweet place :)

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ A garden and a river? Wow, you are so lucky to be able to visit such an awesome place!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;117061 said:
^ A garden and a river? Wow, you are so lucky to be able to visit such an awesome place!

Sarcasm isn't needed here :dry: And if you weren't being sarcastic, then thank you :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Drakan;117081 said:
I don't think it was sarcastic.

I'm not sure, which is why I edited.

Anyway... I loved staying at my aunt's when I was little... Me and my sister would stay over there with my grandma... It was nice to get to play in such a big garden :D Unfortunately my aunt's dog died recently :(

Anyway... I haven't been back to Brackley as of yet, but I do recall having a red chair in our garden, and a deaf woman next door to us :lol: She came in handy when I bashed my head on the coffee table. We asked her for help, but she couldn't hear us. Stupid thing is, she must have seen the blood coming from my head :lol:

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
LordOfDarkness;117080 said:
Sarcasm isn't needed here :dry: And if you weren't being sarcastic, then thank you :)
dark drakan response ....... is what im basing this on

hahahahahaha u got told LOD ............. burned .......

i was born in a hospital :lol::lol::lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
omenminator;117083 said:
dark draken response ....... is what im basing this on

hahahahahaha u got told LOD ............. burned .......

i was born in a hospital :lol::lol::lol:

Burned? Get real Omen :p

I edited my post ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
^^^ Don't worry, it wasn't sarcasm. (I keep the sarcasm tap closed when I'm online) I'm genuinely impressed since a house with a huge garden near a river has always been my idea of a dream home ^__^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Janny;117085 said:
^^^ Don't worry, it wasn't sarcasm. (I keep the sarcasm tap closed when I'm online) I'm genuinely impressed since a house with a huge garden near a river has always been my idea of a dream home ^__^

The place is lovely. I hope some day you have a place like it :D

Top Bottom