• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

When is it coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

Dead
So does anyone know exactly when will this game come out and is it atleast being projected? I bet we're goona have to wait a long time for this one :wacko:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
probably man tht haven't even announced anything yet, if they do they might......MIGHT announce it at E3 but honestly i'm not really looking forward to it, well maybe, but yeah no info yet

Meryl

Fox Hound
All I heard is a lot of maybes from articles I've read, It basicly says that Hiroyuki Kobayashi is waiting for the go ahead from Capcom too do DMC5

Dark Drakan

Admin
Meryl;171783 said:
All I heard is a lot of maybes from articles I've read, It basicly says that Hiroyuki Kobayashi is waiting for the go ahead from Capcom too do DMC5

Also at the moment Capcom are busy trying to push Dead Rising 2 and Lost Planet 2.

Tramendium

Dark Drakan;171788 said:
Also at the moment Capcom are busy trying to push Dead Rising 2 and Lost Planet 2.

I wonder how many excuses will they find just to keep us waiting

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Considering the 2 or 3 years between each game (DMC-2001 DMC2-2003 DMC3-2005 DMC4-2008) we can hope for it to come out in 2010 or 2011.
Since nothing was confirmed at E3 2009, it leads me to conclude that it will be released in 2011 and the confirmation/videos will be shown in the E3 2010 (or they are keeping secret about it)

Keaton

Premium
^Well said.
I would imagine that its in the planning stages atm, probably designed by a small team currently. However, there are no offical statements, announcements, teasers or trailers that have been leaked...yet.

I would personally imagine that 2010 E3 would be the place to check out next year for information -- otherwise, we have to just keep our fingers crossed that it will even be created. ^_^

Tramendium

Keaton;178267 said:
^Well said.
I would imagine that its in the planning stages atm, probably designed by a small team currently. However, there are no offical statements, announcements, teasers or trailers that have been leaked...yet.

I would personally imagine that 2010 E3 would be the place to check out next year for information -- otherwise, we have to just keep our fingers crossed that it will even be created. ^_^

It will be created, it must be otherwise all that money flowing would keep in minus and that is not what developers want anyway but it can be abandoned only cause of lack in ideas, then i think that we should try our best NOT TO LET THAT HAPPEN.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I'm going to guess that DMC 5 won't come out for another 3 years. It's just a gut feeling. But they really need to get it in gear. we don't need another game like 2 and 4. Resident Evil did not spawn a game like DMC just to go down the toilet.

Tramendium

AzureNight13;179283 said:
I'm going to guess that DMC 5 won't come out for another 3 years. It's just a gut feeling. But they really need to get it in gear. we don't need another game like 2 and 4. Resident Evil did not spawn a game like DMC just to go down the toilet.

Actually when they develop DMC it wasn't the game made to be sold anyway nor to satisfy gamers it was just testing of new combat system + it was thought that it will serve like some spin off in Resident Evil. Only because people liked it sooo much they made those prequels and sequels. Capcom probably didn't thought that DMC will go its own way, and for that thx us the players and fans.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;179862 said:
Even if it takes more than 3 years, it would be ok as long as the game ROCKS...

I don't think they would need that much time now + they might hurry it up.

Tramendium

Dying Angel;180045 said:
Probably capcom won't say anything until next year at e3 or even later

They will sooner or later not doubt trailer should come at least at the end of this year or at next e3.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
they can't cut DMC 5, if thay did, then it would be an incomplete ending for the DMC series, plus RE5 was the last of the RE main series, but their still gonna come out with plenty of spin offs i.e(id est) resident evil: the darkside chronicles, its based off of re2 and i think code veronica, i'm planning on getting it...anyway DMC 5 might be the last DXC game, so capcom might take longer to develop DMC5 and then release...i say 2012-2011...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom