• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

when does devil may cry 4 come out

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Re: when does devilmaycry 4 come out

Dude, why are you concerened? I thought you said you have the game, hehe.

Demon

The Bat Of Love

god thats so far away, like ..... mehh and uk wont get it for a month or two after US MEHHHHH :dry:

Dark Drakan

Admin

Have to wait for an announcement from Capcom shortly.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie

Demon;52138 said:
god thats so far away, like ..... mehh and uk wont get it for a month or two after US MEHHHHH :dry:

Thats always the way:dry:

Dark Drakan

Admin

Demon;52138 said:

Only usually a couple of days behind as games there are released on Tuesdays and in UK they are usually released on Fridays.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i got a new game book called v-gamer or sumthing like thatand it said devilmaycry4 defiend coming out on november 30th 07,
P.s soz i lyed i was desperd for dmc4

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I keep hearing January for North America, but I think I'm going to wait to hear something from Capcom before coming to conclusions.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Ryujin;52493 said:
on ign.com they say december 31st for japan and january2nd for us

Yays! I'll have more money by then. xD But if they change it I wouldn't be too surprised. :/

darth_angelo45;52451 said:
It would be great if it came out on November 30th

(thats my birthday)

That would make a great b-day gift. Not many good games come out around mine... Well. Halo 3 comes out tomorrow, but I don't have an X-Box 360 (or whatever it plays on) nor any money. :/ New DDR games usually come out around this time though.

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
On the japanese comment board on the devil may cry 4 site it said to come out in March of 2008 for the united states.

Zato-OW

King
the fact that it says 2008 on the new dmc4 website tells when it will be released....not to mention its in japanese

Top Bottom