• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite kind of music?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Linkin Park, Green Day, Seether, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Nickel Back, Daughtry, Skillet, Papa Roach, Cold (Metal), Lady Gaga, Flo Rida, Snoop Dogg, Ludicris, Akon, and 2Pac. >.<

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
I listen to Rock, Metal, J-Rock, Industrial, Techno..... However I've been into alot of Rock Opera lately like Nightwish (Both Tarja and Annette. Love them both) and of course.... Queen! :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i forgot one of the bands i listen to alot. seether. they are one of the best. i have no clue how i forgot to put them in my list.

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
I listen to almost any kind of music except hip-hop, jazz and rap.
Favorites are rock pop and country.

Vergil'sB*tch;219056 said:
Mainly 1980's stuff.
I'm a big Duran Duran fan.
SING BLUE SILVER in my sig is a line from one of their songs called The Chauffeur.

I also like listening to game soundtracks, The DMC's, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Sonic the Hedgehog AND Legacy of Kain.
The '80 is my favorite era, and I like game soundtracks very much. Examples are Civilization III and RE4.

clairavance;219105 said:
Seether, Linkin Park, Evanescence, The Offspring,
Me too, and I also like (electric) guitar riffs. :D

Vergil'sB*tch;219111 said:
I still buy CD's, haven't got the right internet connection or credit card to download albums.
Do you admit being legal? :O :p
I'm legal too, but I buy CD's because I like discs and album artwork. You can't really hold a digital file in your hand, can you? :lol:

darkslayer13;219188 said:
my favorite band is metallica but i listen to bands as varied as:

iron maden
ac/dc
rise against
limp bizkit
motley crue
rob zombie
marylin manson
hollywood undead
disturbed.
kid rock
lacuna coil
korn
Many great names there. Iron Maiden is my favorite.

Pantera Queen

Let's see...I'm totally in love with Lady Gaga, Emilie Autumn, and David Bowie songs as well as into Anime OST's...Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Pokemon. I also listen to hip-hop, some trance, and japanese pop and rock.

Top Bottom