• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite Devil May Cry game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Face your Demons screw that
Awaken the Demon withing!!!

F*ck that sh*t.:troll:
dmc_face_your_demons_by_kamikazee79-d55sglq.jpg

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Within DMC3, "Awake The Demon Within" means to "Come To Terms With Yourself, For Better Or For Worse".

in DmC, "Face Your Demons" means "Slap Down Those Who Wronged You, Then Realise That You're A Prick".

I know where my vote goes.

DragonMaster2010

Within DMC3, "Awake The Demon Within" means to "Come To Terms With Yourself, For Better Or For Worse".

in DmC, "Face Your Demons" means "Slap Down Those Who Wronged You, Then Realise That You're A Prick".

I know where my vote goes.

Looks like someone didn't look up the proper meaning then.

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Looks like someone didn't look up the proper meaning then.

Looks like the inferred meaning is: "I don't care about the world's problems, but revenge is cool I guess. Better not threaten m'bird either, or I'll have to drink some White Lightning an get lairy."

DragonMaster2010

Looks like the inferred meaning is: "I don't care about the world's problems, but revenge is cool I guess. Better not threaten m'bird either, or I'll have to drink some White Lightning an get lairy."

If that's how you choose to see it.:/

Macabre

Your Friend and Mine
Cool. Have it your way too chief.

Face your Demons screw that
Awaken the Demon withing!!!

I do love Divine Hate, and that trailer. I push through the game on every playthrough just to get to the point where it replaces the battle theme.

If anything it was too awesome; most of DMC4 soundtrack is a pale echo of 3's melodies.

FrostBite

Marshall of Radiance
Devil may Cry 3 SPECIAL EDITION (mind you),because of Vergil,but if this new DmC has awesome Vergil gameplay,things might shift.

Awake

Under the Promised Flag
Cool. Have it your way too chief.

I do love Divine Hate, and that trailer. I push through the game on every playthrough just to get to the point where it replaces the battle theme.

If anything it was too awesome; most of DMC4 soundtrack is a pale echo of 3's melodies.
the only song of the soundtrack for DMC 4 that I loved was this one

Frazz

General gamer
1.DMC1 - enemy designs were at their best as was atmosphere.
2.DmC & DMC3SE - Incredible in their own right but no marionettes or nobodies!
3.DMC4 - Combat was great but I never wanted to replay it after because no costumes etc.
4.DMC2 - Not terrible but I didn't find it very fun in all honesty but it is still DMC.

My opinion of DMC4 is mostly this:

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Hm.

I enjoyed DMC3 and DmC. The others didn't amp me up for the story as much. I found DMC3 had better story-telling and DmC (even though westernized) had a great story as well.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
DMC3>DMC=DMC4>DmC>DMC2

I like 4 equally to one because of its addictive gameplay. 1 had an amazingly fun story with great characters though which was something 4 lacked a little bit in. Although 2 is my least favorite I loved Dantes design in that game. The gameplay did not live up to expectations though XD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
DMC3.

Almost as much atmosphere as DMC1, enemies almost as good as DMC1, but overall more fun to play with the running and fighting mechanics fixed, sped up and given variety and longevity. Plus Vergil.

I think the music of DMC3 probably takes a back seat to some of the other games, but the ambient tracks are genuinely creepy if you listen to them on their own, so they do the job. Personally I find its gameplay the best in the series, best suited to my approach. I also love the Babel design of the tower, more even than Mallet.

aoshi

DMC 4 and DMC 3.

DMC 4 combat was on a higher level than DMC 3. With a lot of control on the left side of the controller(D-pad mechanics). I am not a southpaw. So it took a while for me to get accustomed to it. And JC 'ing too can be repetetive only with darkslayer. So DMC 4 is my fav DMC game.

DMC 4 soundtrack had a lot of symphony more than DMC 3 which i like. Baroque and beats is my fav though i have not played DMC 1 and not faced nelo angelo but still like ultra-violet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom