• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's your favorite Devil May Cry game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
1. DMC 4. I know this sounds pretty dumb, but I enjoyed the game. This Dante with his rodeo clown pants and attitude was not my favorite part of the game, at all. If anything it was the slick combat and punishing difficulty. Bloody Palace took a heart of iron to beat, and the soundtrack is just amazing. I mean I can listen to the title screen all day, not to mention Nero's theme. I enjoyed Nero as a character unlike others, he seemed to be real and I felt for him when he started to cry after he couldn't grab Kyrie. Not to mention his arm, I'm still obsessed with that arm, even to this very day. I want it. The Gothic architecture and themes in this game was pure orgasmic, I mean god its beautiful. I'd live in that town and worship Sparda too if I could. XD

2. DmC- I like this game for many reasons, several of which are the characters and story. Dante is a more realistic and down to earth character who acts silly and fun when he can though knows when to be serious. It shows the wonderfully dynamic relationship between brothers and how their relationship came to be and fell. I can rightfully say that it does their "I hate you" relationship justice and allows for me to better get an understanding of why they will be enemies. The combat was slick and fun, though it was nowhere as near on caliber with DMC4.

3. DMC3- Do I even have to say? Fun, Flashy, and stylish. It was a great game while it lasted and I still go back to pick up a game every now and then. Devils never cry will always be in my top ten DMC songs, for life.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
DmC
Devil may cry 3
Devil may cry
Devil may cry 4 (only for the combat)
Devil may cry 2 (only for bad ass trickster stuff)

HandsomePeanut

Satan Claus
DMC4
DMC3:SE
DMC1
DMC2

*Note, still haven't played the reboot. Looking at it, and taking into consideration the changes made with DE, it'd probably go between 3 and 1.*

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
1.DMC3 - i still consider this the best h/s game in history, was also my first DMC game

2.DmC - actually on par with DMC3 for my taste, but DMC3 wins me with the story while DmC wins me with the character designs and char development

3.DMC2 - funny thing is that i haven't really gotten that far into the game, there's something about the game that stands out for me apart from it's the best looking dante imo

4.DMC - not a fan of resident evil type game, which it feels very much like one

5.DMC4 - now this is weird, i really can't click at all with the game, it was just not for me i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom