• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What's wrong with some people?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
i know, right?

Yeah... from my experience, talking with most of those people is like playing chess with a pigeon: no matter how good you are at chess, it will knock over the pieces, s*it on the board and strut around like it's victorious.
And doesn't matter how many people came join the discussions to bring them to reason, they just ignore all of us and attack us with insults. That's why I've stopped replying to them. I mean, I do that for them, to prevent they get confused, but if it has to end up in insults, eventually I say f*ck that, you know.

Last edited:

Domenic93

Yeah... from my experience, talking with most of those people is like playing chess with a pigeon: no matter how good you are at chess, it will knock over the pieces, s*it on the board and strut around like it's victorious.
And doesn't matter how many people came join the discussions to bring them to reason, they just ignore all of us and attack us with insults. That's why I've stopped replying to them. I mean, I do that for them, to prevent they get confused, but if it has to end up in insults, eventually I say f*ck that, you know.
I"ve met these people in person, it was one of the most infuriating experiences of my life

alis grave nil

personally,i lol at it.
i was disapointed and intrigued by the remake (YES ,i know it's a remake that has nothing to do with cannon) .i simply take it for a whole new series that has nothing to do with anything.if they make a movie,i think dmc is the one they would/should use.

i'm kinda classic fan though...i am being open minded,however,as i just started playing dmc.beat the others except 4,years ago

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's astonishing how many people believe, after almost 2 years since DmC's release, that it is a prequel to all the old saga. And I'm not talking about people who never played the old series, but people who did! Didn't they notice all the inconcistencies between DmC and DMC? Or didn't they get informed earlier? It blows my mind, really.
It's ok. It's a bit trivial, really. DMC has a rather topsy turvy story and it's not weird for people to have a hard time keeping up. Not everyone is versed on it as us here not do they want to be. Your standard player probably only sees the superficial parts of the story and provably doesn't think about the details too much in his action games. Ce la vie. Just tell them, let them know how it is and spread the knowledge.

Top Bottom